Inclusion Recruiting Programs Coordinator, Talent Acquisition
NetflixLos Gatos, CA
This was removed by the employer on 4/12/2021 5:12:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Search for Inclusion Recruiting Programs Coordinator, Talent Acquisition jobs in Los Gatos-CA
Search all Inclusion Recruiting Programs Coordinator, Talent Acquisition postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Inclusion Recruiting Programs Coordinator, Talent Acquisition? As an Inclusion Recruiting Programs Coordinator, you will be responsible for coordinating the logistics of innovative projects, engagement efforts, recruiting events & conferences, team trainings, and unique initiatives that contribute to the increase of traditionally underrepresented people groups at Netflix. This requires close collaboration & partnership with a wide variety of internal partner functions like Inclusion Strategy, Talent Operations, HR, Events, & more.
Requirements for the role:
• You're passionate about Inclusion and creating spaces for all people to belong and thrive
• You've been a talent/recruiting coordinator, administrative assistant, or event coordinator
• You are creative and think outside of the box
• You are obsessive about delivering an exceptional experience to create an everlasting impression
• You have a keen attention to detail
• You have strong project and program management skills
• You thrive in a fast-paced environment, are a natural problem solver and have an entrepreneurial mindset
• Help coordinate a high touch, inclusive candidate experience before, during, and after engagement events
• Coordinate/manage daily operations and activities that support the Inclusion Recruiting Programs team
• Coordinate logistics of IRP team programs, and track team initiatives
• Scale a centralized resource of global information for TA & the business
• Manage scheduling, invoice processing, and other clerical duties related to the role This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.