Immigration Program Manager
Full Time Job
Immigration Program Manager - EMEA
This role is part of the Talent Mobility team as part of our broader Talent organization. This position will have the responsibility of collaborating with stakeholders and cross-functional teams to build and drive the programs that effectively help us develop and mobilize talent around the world. In Talent Mobility, we pride ourselves on assisting all employees with settling into their new locations with minimum impact to the employee, their family, and the business. We have a unique approach to how we provide immigration support for our employees and their families around the world; our programs are flexible, tailored, and designed with both the employee and the business in mind.
• You will seek to understand the unique needs of the organization and will develop and deliver high impact, tailored training; build tools, design effective workflows; and consistently improve the immigration program leveraging strong relationships and ongoing feedback.
• You will build strong partnerships with internal stakeholders (HRBP's, Talent Acquisition, Tax, Employment Legal, Business leaders, Employee Resource Groups, etc.). As such, you will provide immigration strategies and guidance and effectively communicate options and appropriate recommendations.
• You will develop creative immigration solutions to ensure a high level of employee satisfaction, in line with Netflix's culture and business objectives.
• We are on an exciting growth journey which involves opening offices in new countries. You will be part of a team that strategizes and develops immigration considerations as we enter new markets, educating and consulting the business on the requirements and regulations in these new countries..
• You will serve as the Netflix Authorizing Officer in the UK and help the business navigate Brexit-related immigration changes.
• You will partner closely with external legal counsel to deliver exceptional immigration support and services.
• You will partner with the Travel team to ensure seamless support for employees , especially in finding clean and supportive solutions for COVID-related travel changes.
• As a Talent Mobility Program Manager, you will be a key partner in our hiring and internal transfer workflows, working with the business, and our external partners to assess and recommend strategic approaches for immigration.
• You will develop innovative and scalable EMEA immigration solutions and will serve a key member of the Immigration Team.
• You will seek creative solutions that balance risk with optimal outcomes for the business. Talent Mobility is focused on providing an inclusive, meaningful, and supportive experience to our employees. At the same time, we are aligned with our Company's culture and respectful of laws and regulations around the world.
• You will apply Inclusion and Diversity principles throughout your work and will invest in our regional Employee Resource Groups.
To be successful:
• You've done this before. You will bring 8-10 years of immigration experience; have deep subject matter expertise in company-sponsored EMEA immigration; and you have experience acting as an Authorizing Officer in the UK.
• Passion. Our employees are our top priority, and enabling an amazing employee experience as a consumer of our immigration programs is your main guiding principle.
• Collaborative. You have the ability to partner, collaborate and influence cross-functional teams & direct stakeholders to create an understanding that there is not one single voice making decisions. You actively seek feedback on Talent Mobility from across the business.
• Unfazed. You have the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment and effectively communicate with business partners. You are comfortable working in a culture that values candor, transparency and courage, and you have the ability to work effectively when dealing with ambiguity.
• Curiosity. You are able to approach immigration with a deeply analytical and curious mind to take in many data points and provide summaries and actionable recommendations in a clear and concise way. You operate using good judgment.
• Agile. You have HR experience at a company that operates in a fast paced and agile environment. You understand technology, trends, and best practices currently affecting immigration.