Head Of Social Media
Full Time Job
Having launched in Germany in 2014, Netflix evolved from being a relatively unknown company in a brand new segment to becoming a successful mainstream player in entertainment and pop culture in the country. Globally and locally, our growth came in the wake of a sustained commitment to satisfying consumers, combining a great product experience with an ever-growing library of exclusive series and movies.
The Social Marketing at Netflix is on the pulse of conversation among our consumers - not just listening, but participating in and starting thoughtful, hilarious, exciting discussions with fans across platforms outside of Netflix. Though part of the larger marketing organization, this team's work is to build love for the brand by keeping Netflix members entertained even when they're not watching.
As Head of Social Marketing, you'll need to have an excellent judgment to balance between what's good for business versus what audiences want to talk about. You'll be thinking through new ways to talk about Netflix content and larger cultural moments that shape conversation within our audience, owning the strategy for Netflix Social channels and managing a world-class team. You excel at building creativity out of meaningful insights and are able to inspire teams to do their best work.
THE ROLE AND OUR EXPECTATIONS:
• We are searching for a Head of Social Marketing. This position's primary mandate is to create and execute long-term strategy and creativity to keep the Netflix community growing and gaining broader relevance in the DACH region. The remit of the role includes:
• Rooted in our business objectives, create and own the Netflix DACH social audience & community strategy
• Be the voice of our members & fans in the room, work with consumer insights to evolve our knowledge about the audiences
• Build the Netflix long-term channel strategy & prioritization based on the audience strategy
• Enable creativity within Netflix and our partners to create broad relevance, brand love and consumer advocacy for Netflix
• Own the innovation & trend management, identifying new opportunities, building a strong relationship with established and new & emerging platforms
• Be a Social Media advocate & loud voice internally and externally with partners, talent and producers
• Work closely with the internal stakeholders in marketing & PR as well as content and others.
• As part of the DACH Marketing Leadership team help evolve and shape the overall Marketing strategy
• Manage a team of channel experts & own the social marketing budget