Head Of Post Services
Full Time Job
Head of Post Services, Mumbai
As Netflix continues to produce amazing content all over the world, we are also focused on creating the best services, facilities and experiences for our filmmakers. The Studio is building in-house Post Production Services for the exclusive use of our shows. The Post Production Services team is charged with the strategy, design, implementation and operational management of our purpose built facilities and vendor partnerships, providing bespoke services, bleeding edge technology, and next generation workflows services to our filmmakers.
You will define the requirements for the management and operational structure of our Post Production Services team at our Mumbai Facility, creating a focused and consistent model across the different service areas and content creation. You will possess a deep understanding of the nuances of both Features and Series workflows and operational requirements, developing an operating service model that fulfills all of our different stakeholder needs.
A successful candidate will have a comprehensive knowledge of post production facility management, key entertainment industry workflows, the trends that are driving industry transformation and the key talent making it happen. In addition, the ideal candidate will have a proven track record of engaging with post production executives and creatives, as well as leading, socializing and implementing next generation strategies for the industry. Your experience and skill set will match the scope, as will your excitement, dedication and determination to succeed.
• Overall business management and operational responsibility across the Mumbai Post Production Facility.
• Create and oversee the management staffing plan across the facility, encompassing Client Services, Technical & Creative Operations and Post Engineering
• Ensure operational optimization and best practices at the facility, aligned with our global strategy.
• Create a service led culture and team ethic that delivers an exemplary and unparalleled experience to our filmmakers, as well technical and creative excellence.
• Partner with Client Services and Product to develop and evolve the Facility Management Platform and client concierge tools and portals.
• Define and deliver operating metrics to measure utilization and performance across the facility; deliver consistent business and utilization reporting against defined success metrics.
• Constantly evaluate the needs of our stakeholders, evolving and optimizing the Post services offering and developing the business case for new and expanded Post services.
• Coordinate visibility and capacity of site resources into our global supply chain, providing scheduling & logistics support to our Productions across different sites and regions.
• Provide outreach and communications to the local filmmaking community as well as internal Netflix teams to ensure awareness and understanding of available services and capacity.
• 15 years of experience in Post Facility management roles within post production, studio or network.
• Deep knowledge and experience of content creation and post production services and workflows.
• Experience with and ability to respectfully, but authoritatively, engage with creative executives and content creators Ability to manage and operate in ambiguous situations and think on your feet to solve challenges and problems.
• Strong communication skills with proven ability to socialize, explain and ''sell'' new and complex operational strategies, practices and workflows.
• Proven track record of innovation, initiative, ideation and implementation.
• Proven abilities to embrace, drive and enable change management.
• Experience with instituting quality management frameworks and process improvement Experience working with diverse teams across multiple functions, skills and locations.
• Strong organizational skills with proactive mentality, positive orientation and outlook.
• Ability to respond after hours for important, timely, or urgent matters.
• Team-player who thrives in a fast paced, team-oriented setting.
• Ability to handle a heavy volume of work, supervising several projects in various points of production (from development through delivery).Passionate about our culture and values in the workplace.