Head Of Post Production
Full Time Job
It's an amazing time to join Netflix. We are shaping the future of global entertainment, bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide. Since launching Netflix worldwide, we have witnessed exciting public reaction and early growth in Asia, and want to scale our operations in the region. We are looking to build a team of passionate, creative, local experts to make Netflix a meaningful contributor to pop culture, and a beacon of the entertainment industry in Thailand.
The Head of Post Production Management will build and lead the post production team for the Thai Originals slate. This person will be leading several direct reports working across a robust slate of series and films across multiple genres. Additionally, this role will act as an external 'show-facing' executive, directly overseeing several projects per year. They will work with APAC Post Production Management leadership to guide the slate, and help strategize ways to more effectively manage post production on our projects. They will spearhead infrastructure and talent growth strategies as needed to meet the needs of our diverse slate. The ideal candidate has deep industry relationships and a history of working as a Post Production Supervisor or in a senior management position at a Post Production vendor.
• Build and manage a small team of executives with 2 to 4 direct reports
• Directly oversee a subsection of the Thai slate, assigning executives to projects, balancing workload across the team, and providing financial and operational guidance as required
• Serve as the lead post production executive as needed, sourcing, recommending or hiring the post supervisors and/or editorial team as necessary, and providing guidance throughout the production process
• Work alongside Netflix creative executives and filmmakers during the development process to help design and structure the post production plans, providing early stage budget and scheduling estimates .
• Develop long term infrastructure and talent retention & growth strategy to ensure we meet growing slate needs
• Build and maintain strong post vendor relationships and help ensure they stay current on our technical and creative requirements
• A passion for film and the collaborative process of filmmaking
• 15 years of experience as a Post Producer or Post Production Executive at a Post Production Facility or Studio
• Bi-Lingual Thai and English at a Business Level
• Proven ability to build and lead teams on a project level, as well on a corporate level.
• Experience working on scripted content in Thailand
• A strong understanding of the film and series production process
• Track record of fostering, building and maintaining relationships with filmmakers, executives, agents and key vendors
• Familiar with the current trends and workflows for 4K, HDR and Atmos
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multi-task