Head Of Marketing
This was removed by the employer on 3/25/2021 7:11:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Head Of Marketing jobs in Sydney-NS
Search all Head Of Marketing postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Head Of Marketing? The Company
With 204 million paid memberships in over 190 countries, Netflix is the world's leading streaming entertainment service and is powered by a work culture that's focused on high performance and continuous improvement. This is a great opportunity to join our APAC team, a region that is shaping the future growth for Netflix, and to drive how we enable the best execution on marketing campaigns, on both quality and scale, as we continue to aggressively grow our slate of local and global original, exclusive content.
The ANZ country marketing head is an inventive marketer that brings seasoned creative and digital experience, leadership, inspiration and expertise to all marketing disciplines (E&P (social), Marketing Partnerships, Film & Series marketing). Leveraging their skill for cross-functional excellence they work closely with all constituents (content, product, partnerships) to develop and execute long term marketing plans that not only achieve our strategy bets but ladder to our purpose. This role will lead the team responsible for strategy, title selection and prioritization, campaign planning (for both local and international content), creative development, filmmaker / talent relations for marketing. They will be responsible for injecting our brand into the cultural conversation through breakthrough ideas that are social and digital at the core.
• Country marketing strategy and planning. You will set and lead the marketing strategy to grow the business leveraging market and audience insights, programming needs, brand positioning; set goals and plans to support the strategy in conjunction with other cross-functional peers.
• Entertainment marketing. You will lead strategy and execution across unique campaigns for our Netflix Originals and any other high profile content through innovation and creative excellence.
• Brand marketing. You will lead the development of brand narratives for ANZ in conjunction with our global brand team.
• Editorial & Publishing. You will develop strategies to continue to grow the following of our fans in our social brand handles as well as define strategies to promote our titles in social media platforms.
• Marketing Partnerships. You will drive initiatives with our key partners to promote Netflix and our titles within their channels and platforms to drive acquisition and talkability respectively.
• Culture building. You will be a strong culture player who can help us propagate and nurture our company values within the ANZ team.
• Inspiring leadership. You will lead by example in alignment with our principles of Freedom and Responsibility and Context, not Control, giving individual collaborators the space and support to thrive at Netflix.
• A history of leadership. You have a successful track record in recruiting and leading a world class team, serving as a key marketing decision maker and business leader
• Consumer marketing know-how. You are well versed in Integrated Marketing and communication tactics, trained in bringing digital and offline media together to create powerful campaigns.
• Breakthrough thinker. You have an idea oriented mind who can leverage powerful cultural insights to drive conversation as the key outcome of your communication efforts.
• Depth of knowledge on ANZ. You have considerable experience marketing in ANZ and a deep understanding of the ANZ entertainment and marketing landscape.
• A trusted cross-functional partner. You will work upstream with our content teams to communicate the distinction of our titles and our slate overall. As a result our creators will feel like Netflix is the best place to bring their work.
• Entrepreneurial. You operate independently, are comfortable making and being accountable for big decisions, and are motivated by an internal drive for excellence.
• Concise and clear communication. You are an impeccable communicator.
• An entertainment fan. You understand the power of content to build empathy and influence pop culture.
• Agency / brand relationship builder. You are capable of shaping productive long term relations with external partners.
• Culture role model. You can thrive in our unique culture and are excited to help us evolve and improve it. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.