Head Of Compensation - APAC
This was removed by the employer on 4/14/2021 5:12:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Search for Head Of Compensation - APAC jobs in Singapore-SG
Search all Head Of Compensation - APAC postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Head Of Compensation - APAC? Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without adverts or commitments.
It's an exciting time to join Netflix as we continue to expand our business globally. We are revolutionizing the way people watch their favorite shows & movies, and building our own library of original Netflix content for all to enjoy. You can read through our culture memo and long-term view to learn more about our unique Netflix culture as well as the milestones we will achieve in the future.
We have a unique approach to compensation at Netflix. To help us attract and retain stunning colleagues, we pay employees at the top of their personal market. We make a good-faith estimate of the highest compensation each employee could make at peer firms, and pay them that max. We don't rely on traditional frameworks like grades, levels or bands; top of personal market is role and individual specific. This requires people managers and HR to combine the data they have available to them with judgment about the market. To do this effectively, we need a compensation team that can work without conventional compensation structures and enable HR and managers to determine top of personal market with data, insights and resources. This requires a skill set that can balance both the art and science of compensation design.
We are building out our global compensation team and are hiring our first compensation leader for the APAC region. This person will be responsible for partnering with our regional HRBPs, Talent Acquisition partners, as well as our business managers to advise on all things related to compensation. This role will be based in Singapore.
In this role you will:
• Design and evolve compensation data gathering tools and analytics
• Identify and evaluate external resources that will provide data that aligns with our philosophy of Top of Personal Market
• Perform regular audits to determine gaps in our data, pro-actively work with Talent Acquisition to formulate a strategy to fill said gaps
• Provide insights on the movement of compensation in the market to equip managers with data to ensure we pay top of personal market
• Work with our data science teams to build metrics and dashboards for HR and manager use
• Adapt our compensation philosophy to the APAC region AND help TA, HR and business managers add rigor to decisions
What we are looking for:
• Ability to think creatively and be agile, this is not your typical survey-driven compensation role
• Strong analytical skills and ability to tell a story with insights and trends
• Executive compensation experience a plus
• Strong ability to plan proactively and react quickly
• Confidence to rely on own judgment and discretion to work independently, take smart risks
• Experience working with global compensation, businesses and teams
• Ability to embody the Netflix core values
• Navigate ambiguity and be comfortable with some level of inconsistency This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.