Franchise General Manager
This was removed by the employer on 6/8/2023 9:13:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the MBAs Category
Browse the Studio Category
Browse the Video Game Category
Search for Franchise General Manager jobs in Remote-CA
Search all Franchise General Manager postings
Full Time Job
We are looking for a highly skilled and experienced General Manager to help us manage and grow a portfolio of games in one of our product lines. These titles are created by internal teams, as well as in partnership with external content and development teams. You will lead and grow a multi-disciplined team to deliver best in class experiences for our customers and be responsible for the overall performance and scaling of the portfolio.
The ideal candidate will be highly organized and able to effectively partner with our teams to prioritize and align feature, title, and content roadmaps. Your main focus will be bringing together all functions of the development teams and providing leadership, direction and accountability on a day to day basis while improving operational efficiency.
• Collaborate with stakeholders: Define and align on high level product goals, titles, schedule, and KPI's.
• Lead the development effort: Responsible for owning the portfolio strategy and overseeing all facets of the development across multiple departments and development teams. Communicate the vision within your team, the company and externally to players.
• Scale and Grow Business: Build passion and momentum, attract, develop, inspire, and lead high performers, creating a culture that motivates, grows and retains the world-class talent.
• Central Partnerships: Work in deep partnership with central groups, leveraging consumer and market insights, as well as platform and channel expertise to drive effective go-to-market strategies, and work to continually push our product to the top of the charts.
• Budget and P&L: Responsible for managing the overall project budget, forecasting, staffing, licensing, outsource costs, and reporting.
• Live Operations: Use data to ensure our products are released into a live environment on a regular schedule that drives KPI's and generates excitement and retains customers.
• Ability to collaborate and creatively problem solve across multi-function teams
• Ability to quickly identify and prioritize opportunities for optimal results
• Strong analytical skills with experience using data to inform decision making
• A passion for gaming with extensive knowledge of the industry and trends
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills up, down and outward
Education and Experience
• At least 8 years of experience in a GM or Senior development role with a successful track record of driving engagement, and player satisfaction in mobile gaming
• Proven experience operating and growing a top mobile title
• Prior experience in a startup company
• Experience managing or mentoring multi-disciplinary teams and leaders
• Adaptable with the ability to collaborate and efficiently lead multiple distributed teams
• MBA or equivalent experience
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
• Our core hours are 10am to 6pm cst, which means you should be available for meetings etc. during this time.
• Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
At Netflix, we carefully consider a wide range of compensation factors to determine your personal top of market. We rely on market indicators to determine compensation and consider your specific job family, background, skills, and experience to get it right. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary and will also be dependent on your location.
The overall market range for roles in this area of Netflix is typically $150,000 - 500,000
This market range is based on total compensation (vs. only base salary), which is in line with our compensation philosophy. Netflix is a unique culture and environment. Learn more here.