Financial Analyst, Contingent Compensation
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 4/14/2021 8:12:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Search for Financial Analyst, Contingent Compensation jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Financial Analyst, Contingent Compensation postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Financial Analyst, Contingent Compensation? Financial Analyst, Contingent Compensation (Participations)
Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
It's a great time to join our team and as Netflix grows globally, we continue to look for the best and brightest talent to scale with our growth opportunity. As we continue our rapid expansion in creating owned content, we are looking for an individual to join our Contingent Compensation team. The ideal candidate will have a general understanding of TV participations, content related contracts, and financial principles. The Financial Analyst will work cross functionally to analyze and interpret legal contracts in order to maintain Netflix's Contingent Compensation obligations. This role will require financial modeling related to TV participations and the ability to effectively communicate complex financial detail in a clear, concise manner.
Visit our culture memo and long-term view to learn more about the unique Netflix culture and the opportunity to be part of our team.
• Analyze legal agreements and interpret contingent compensation deal terms
• Prepare participation and royalty statements based on contractual terms
• Calculate participation ultimate liabilities, forecast cash and facilitate payments
• Research and prepare financial reconciliations, models and analysis
• Collect vendor setup information and manage external inquiries
• Contribute to participation system development, testing and implementation
• 5 years experience with participations, royalties and/or contract management
• Experience reading and interpreting legal agreements
• Strong analytical skills to identify issues and problem-solve effectively
• Great communicator that can build strong working relationships with a diverse group of cross-functional business partners
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment and manage large volumes of data
• Must exhibit the high standards of integrity and ethics - must be self-motivated, disciplined, highly organized and able to prioritize multiple tasks
• BA/BS in accounting, finance, business administration or similar degree and/or equivalent combination of education and experience. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.