Finance Manager, India
Full Time Job
We're looking for a Finance Manager to be based in Mumbai that will be responsible for the various finance obligations of Netflix's operations in India. The Manager will work with various teams internationally to optimize the overall finance operations and processes in terms of accounting, compliance and reporting. In addition the Manager will be a business partner to the various cross-functional teams in our Mumbai office.
The ideal candidate is a strong fit with the Netflix culture, can collaborate well across the organization and has a hands-on mentality.
We're looking for someone who is:
• A proactive and innovative self-starter, who is able to drive projects and problem-solve
• A great communicator that can build strong working relationships with external advisors and internal teams
• Able to quickly understand and integrate our business priorities with our finance objectives
• Accustomed to multitasking, prioritising and meeting multiple tight deadlines
• Curious and enthusiastic, that's not afraid to ask questions and challenge the status quo
• Able to exercise great judgement and can provide strategic and pragmatic insights on various finance and accounting projects
• Highly accurate and detail-oriented
• Flexible to collaborate with Netflix teams across multiple offices and timezones
Education and Experience
• 10 years of relevant accounting and finance experience
• A combination of public accounting experience and in-house experience is preferred
• Degree in Finance/Accounting and member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI)
• Experience in efficiently working in a multinational environment and working with service providers
• Experience in managing / building teams
• Strong knowledge of Indian GAAP and US GAAP
• Demonstrated ability to innovate and optimise workflows and processes
• Strong experience with preparing statutory filing documentation for international entities and leading / managing statutory audits
• Experience with Workday Financials or other cloud based ERP systems is a plus
• Systems and automation experience a plus
• Experience in the entertainment / tech industry is a plus
Netflix is the world's leading internet entertainment service with over 130 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Like all great companies, we strive to hire the best and we value integrity, excellence, respect, inclusivity, and collaboration. What is special about Netflix, among other things, is our Culture. See Who We Are and what our Culture is like.