NetflixMexico City, MX
This was removed by the employer on 10/11/2022 7:15:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Administrative Assistant jobs in Mexico City-MX
Search all Administrative Assistant postings
Full Time Job
Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
It's an amazing time to join Netflix as we continue shaping the future of global entertainment, bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide. To support our continued growth, we are looking for an exceptional Executive Assistant / Scheduler to join our team, supporting the office of The Chief Executive officer.
In this role you will
• Be Immaculate with the Details - You understand the value of the details and move through the coordinating workflow with attention and thoroughness.
• Be a Critical Thinker - You quickly and accurately identify roadblocks, rally the resources, provide options to our partners and execute.
• Be a Collaborator - You quickly respond to new information (shifts in pace, volume, structure, and strategy), reprioritize effectively without compromising on quality; know and understand the value of people over process.
• Be an Expert Communicator - Communicates the right information to the right people at the right time.
• Be an Optimizer - You constantly find new ways to better optimize tasks, while maintaining the highest level of quality.
More about what we are looking for
• You are obsessive about delivering an exceptional experience to create an everlasting impression
• You have strong project and program management skills you thrive in a fast-paced environment, are a natural problem solver and have an entrepreneurial mindset
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multitask
• Understanding how to prioritize and respond accordingly
• Previous experience with travel booking preferred, but not essential
• Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information
• Proficiency in Google Suite, Gmail, and Google Calendar
• Team-player who operates in a fast-paced team-oriented setting
• 10 Years as an Executive Assistant supporting Executives at a Senior Level.
• In this role, you will be required to support Core US hours ( PT timezone), therefore should be willing to work an overnight shift
• Ad-Hoc Administrative duties around processing travel and expense reports
• Provide ad-hoc support as and when required
• Event Planning - Work and collaborate with our internal events team on an ad-hoc basis as and when required. Manage and plan various internal events/off-sites for the team
• Communicating both Internally and Externally on behalf of the office of the CEO
• Maintain calendars for CEO / C-Level Executive(s)
• Schedule internal meetings, across different regions and time zones
• Maintain a log to track projects / Initiatives /follow-ups and status
• Timely responses to emails and requests are a prerequisite.