Executive Assistant, Tax
NetflixLos Gatos, CA
Full Time Job
Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
The Tax Executive Assistant's responsibilities include managing complex calendars, managing travel plans & associated expenses, editing key emails and memos, and coordinating with administrative support across their business organization. A successful candidate is a strong communicator, highly detail-oriented, with the ability to make judgment calls and move quickly. Prior experience as an executive assistant in a fluid, fast-paced environment is a must. This position will be based in Los Gatos, CA in-office on a hybrid schedule.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Proactive management of calendar, travel, and expenses for VP and directors in Los Gatos
• Scheduling complex and high-visibility meetings and calls, internally & externally
• Coordinate travel arrangements and process expense reports
• Creating presentations and documents using Google Workspace
• Assisting with managing invoicing and billing requests from outside advisors
• Assisting with the preparation of tax filings and responses to the IRS and revenue authorities
• The ability to assist with team projects and events as needed
• Partner closely with the organization's HR partners and cross-functional teams to identify issues and solutions affecting the morale and cultural health of the organization
• Coordinating large team offsite events & activities
• 7 years of experience managing multiple executive calendars
• Proficiency in Google Workspace preferred: Gmail, GCalendar, Google Docs, Google Groups, MS Word/Excel
• Strong writing and editing skills
• High attention to detail
• Responsive and able to work flexibly across multiple time zones
• Able to stay calm under pressure and work on short deadlines
• Strong organization skills, with the ability to prioritize and balance multiple projects, and switch easily between tasks
• Independent worker, with strong judgment and ability to make decisions quickly
• Discreet with the ability to maintain confidential information
• Experience working with tax professionals is a plus
At Netflix, we carefully consider a wide range of compensation factors to determine your personal top of market. We rely on market indicators to determine compensation and consider your specific job, skills, and experience to get it right. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary and will also be dependent on your location.
The overall market range for roles in this area of Netflix is typically $55,000 - $240,000
This market range is based on total compensation (vs. only base salary), which is in line with our compensation philosophy. Netflix is a unique culture and environment. Learn more here.
$55,000.00 - 240,000.00 per year