Executive Assistant - Production Finance
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Netflix is seeking an executive assistant (EA) to provide dedicated support and report directly to the VP, Global Head of Production Finance.
The EA's primary responsibility will be to manage the complex and evolving day-to-day affairs for this executive. Proactive, anticipatory, and solutions-oriented, the successful candidate will need to understand the company's business and culture and the matters handled by the Production Finance team. They will use their great judgment and exceptional communication skills to provide support. There will also be significant opportunities to contribute to projects and make an impact by taking initiative and independently identifying and seeking opportunities to innovate and improve effectiveness across the Production Finance team as a whole.
The ability to work collaboratively with a cross-section of stakeholders and stunning colleagues, including other EAs and scheduling across multiple time zones is imperative. The successful candidate will not only have great interpersonal skills, they will be extremely organized, self-motivated, curious, creative, inclusive and flexible; they are an ambassador of our culture. Prior experience as an Executive Assistant and passion for helping others manage their workloads is a must.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Manage calendars, including meeting planning, schedule coordination and travel logistics. Likely post-pandemic travel will be significant (up to ½ of the executive's time).
• Act as a conduit to the executive's internal and external stakeholders.
• Process and submit business and travel expenses.
• Manage the flow of incoming and outgoing materials and requests, including determining the appropriate parties and level of response.
• Suggest and help prepare agendas, presentations, and materials for staff meetings and team events.
• Plan team and cross-functional offsites through coordination with hotels and vendors for lodging, catering, flights, A/V, and transport.
• Assist with project management, including collection of information, follow-up and reminders to appropriate participants.
• Participate in or lead projects for the Production Finance team.
• 5-10 years as an assistant providing support at a senior executive level.
• Ability to work well under pressure, and perform daily duties with minimal supervision.
• Self-starting team-player who thrives in a fast-paced team-oriented setting.
• Ability to be discreet and maintain confidential information.
• Highly organized, effectively prioritizes and responds accordingly.
• Strong communication skills and the ability to discern important tasks from urgent .
• Tech-savvy with proficiency in Google suite apps, high degree of comfort in learning and working with online tools and applications, and a strong sense of how cloud-based document and database systems are used in a modern business environment.
• Experience scheduling across multiple time zones
• Strong writing/grammatical skills.