Executive Assistant , Legal
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Executive Assistant (General Counsel), Legal
Netflix is seeking an executive assistant to provide dedicated support for the company's general counsel. The general counsel has responsibility for all legal and public policy matters.
This position will entail a blend of administrative and strategic support in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
This role is critical to the general counsel's and the broader legal team's effectiveness in managing their day to day affairs. A person in this position will need to understand the company's business and the matters handled by the legal team and use independent judgment, strong interpersonal skills and collaborative approach.
The successful candidate will be extremely organized, self-motivated, curious, creative, flexible and solutions oriented. Executive assistant experience and passion for helping others succeed is a must. And in addition, we are looking for someone who will go beyond assistant responsibilities and thinks ahead, takes initiative, finds opportunities to create impact.
This position is located in Los Angeles
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Manage the executive's calendar, including meeting planning, schedule coordination and travel logistics. The general counsel travels between a third and half of the time.
• Anticipate, prepare and/or coordinate briefing materials, including maintaining contact profiles and travel agendas.
• Act as a conduit to the general counsel with internal and external stakeholders.
• Process and submit business and travel expenses.
• Attend meetings and concisely document and relay substance in both written and oral form.
• Coordinate budgeting review process and assist legal operations team with legal invoicing.
• Manage flow of incoming and outgoing materials and requests, including determining the appropriate parties and level of response.
• Prepare and compose reports, email correspondence, presentations, and research portfolios.
• Suggest and help prepare agendas and materials for staff meetings and team events.
• Assist with project management, including follow-up and reminders to appropriate participants.
• BA/BS Degree
• 5-10 years as an executive assistant
• Proven experience playing a strategic executive support role
• Self-starting team-player who thrives in a fast-paced team-oriented setting
• Ability to be discreet and maintain confidential information
• Highly organized, effectively prioritizes and responds accordingly
• Strong communication skills and the ability to multitask
• Proficiency in Google Suite and Microsoft Office Suite