Employee Services Generalist
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
It's an exciting time at Netflix as we continue to expand our business globally. We are revolutionizing the way people watch their favorite shows and movies, and building our own library of original Netflix content for all to enjoy. Visit our Culture Deck and Long-Term View
to learn more about our unique Netflix culture and our bold goals for the future.
The Employee Services Generalist help employees navigate Netflix by designing and delivering a great employee experience from onboarding to beyond, which empowers our employees to do great work and enables the business to scale. This person will be a key player, interacting with employees daily to address their employment questions and needs. The role supports the main functions within the ES team: benefits, employment operations, compliance and HRIS.
• Provide support for employees across all business functions ensuring a great employee experience.
• Identify and implement improvements that result in a better employee experience and increased operational efficiency.
• Organize and facilitate new hire orientation to create an awesome and memorable experience.
• Help employees to fully understand their benefits as well as provide some backend support for compliance and reporting.
• Handle leaves of absences and other life events with empathy and professionalism.
• Support day-to-day compliance activities such as EDD, unemployment claims,AB 1825 administration, DE-34 reporting, I-9 verification (E-verify), and required postings.
• Administer employee changes and regular auditing of employee records in Workday.
• 3 to 5 years of HR experience in a dynamic, fast moving company.
• Good working knowledge of employment and labor laws.
• HRIS competency, Workday a plus
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively with the team in a fast-paced, environment with varied projects.
• Excellent judgment and high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
• Strong organizational and communications skills.
• Proficient computer skills, Google Suite a plus.
• Demonstrated ability to drive improvements and continuously simplify processes.