Editorial and Publishing Manager
Full Time Job
Editorial and Publishing Manager, Editorial Creative Producer - Korea
We are Netflix's Social Editorial team and our aim is to uplift Netflix Korea's presence in the digital space through managing and growing our social handles across YouTube, Instagram, Twitter and more. We make content for our content that is as entertaining off Netflix as it is on Netflix.
We're looking for an excellent creative producer with a strong voice, impeccable taste, and authentic love for entertainment and Youtube content. Someone who's willing to be hands-on and manage creators themselves out of pure passion for the craft, yet also able to mentor a team of writers and producers to produce online content that fans will love.
• Develop Youtube contents (episodic AV content), programming and formats
• Lead ideation, concept development, production of Youtube content
• Manage a slate of ideas and the editorial process with internal and external resources (freelance team and vendors)
• Use internal and external social analytics and other internal data to inform strategy and detect new opportunities.
• Build and manage budgets.
• Stay on top of trends, timely events, and upcoming title launches to seize on reactive opportunities for this audience.
• Partner with talent, PR reps, and influencers to effectively set context and build trust.
The ideal candidate is/has....
• Has a minimum of 5 to 7 years of experience in producing show programs for TV and/or A/V platforms including YT.
• Has track record of concepting and producing high-quality episodic A/V contents.
• You're full of ideas and innovative approaches to format, structure and presentation of these.
• Be experimental with content; take risks with what you're creating, You are constantly looking for new ways to delight and inspire audiences.
• Deep understanding of Youtube platforms and the native formats
• Excellent interpersonal skills and experience working directly with talent and talent
• Experience using data and intuition to make content that grabs attention and engages its audience. Solid understanding of marketing and social media analytics; you can apply a data-centric approach to the testing and optimization of content.
• A team player who is able to engage, listen and collaborate with internal teams/ colleagues to align early on in terms of overall strategy and goals. A big idea isn't a big idea if you're doing it alone.
• Most importantly, has respect and understanding for Netflix culture.