Editorial and Publishing Manager - Editorial Creative Producer - Korea
This was removed by the employer on 4/7/2021 7:11:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Studio Category
Browse the Writing Category
Search for Editorial and Publishing Manager - Editorial Creative Producer - Korea jobs in Seoul-KG
Search all Editorial and Publishing Manager - Editorial Creative Producer - Korea postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Editorial and Publishing Manager - Editorial Creative Producer - Korea? We are Netflix's Editorial team. A team of storytellers, editors, producers, and writers for all of us huge fans of entertainment. Our mission is to build the most influential entertainment media and publishing network that brings joy to fans in Korea and all around the world.
We make content for our content that is as entertaining off Netflix as it is on Netflix. To make content that brings communities together over shared passions. Content that helps our fans discover new shows and movies and talent or fall more deeply in love with something they've already seen.
We're looking for an excellent creative producer with a strong voice, impeccable taste, and authentic love for entertainment and Youtube content. Someone who's willing to be hands-on and manage creators themselves out of pure passion for the craft, yet also able to mentor a team of writers and producers to produce online content that fans will love.
• Develop Youtube content (episodic AV content), programming and formats
• Lead ideation, concept development, production of Youtube content
• Manage a slate of ideas and the editorial process with internal and external resources (freelance team and vendors)
• Use internal and external social analytics and other internal data to inform strategy and detect new opportunities.
• Build and manage budgets.
• Stay on top of trends, timely events, and upcoming title launches to seize on reactive opportunities for this audience.
• Partner with talent, PR reps, and influencers to effectively set context and build trust.
• As needed, oversee editorial strategy (including non-video content) for publishing channels and social platforms relevant to the Korean market.
The ideal candidate is/has....
• An exceptional storyteller and an experienced creative. You have the proven ability to conceptualise and produce high-quality episodic A/V content. And you're good at it. Maybe you've worked in content creation at a brand or outlet before or in TV or Film, but more importantly, you are spending tons of time on consuming video content personally. (Minimum 5 to 7 years experience ideal)
• Proven track record of creating A/V content that gets viewed, shared and talked about.
• You're full of ideas and innovative approaches to formats, structure and presentation of these.
• Be experimental with content; take risks with what you're creating, You are constantly looking for new ways to delight and inspire audiences.
• Deep understanding of Youtube platforms and the native formats
• Excellent interpersonal skills and experience working directly with talent and talent
• A big sense of catching up what's trending now, and the ability to adopt new trends into creative
• Experience using data and intuition to make content that grabs attention and engages its audience. Solid understanding of marketing and social media analytics; you can apply a data-centric approach to the testing and optimization of content.
• Respect and understanding for Netflix culture
• High tolerance for change, and the capacity to accomplish enormous amounts of work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.