Ediscovery Litigation Manager
NetflixLos Gatos, CA
This was removed by the employer on 8/17/2023 9:13:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Legal and Business Affairs Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Ediscovery Litigation Manager jobs in Los Gatos-CA
Search all Ediscovery Litigation Manager postings
Full Time Job
With more than 230 million paid subscribers enjoying great content in over 190 countries, it's an amazing time to work at Netflix. Our litigation team seeks an experienced e-discovery professional to join the Netflix legal team based in either our Los Angeles or Los Gatos office.
Based in either Los Angeles or Los Gatos, this is a fast-paced role that requires curiosity and significant initiative. The role requires vision and strategic thinking around data management, insights, and workflows. The successful candidate will thrive in an environment where freedom and responsibility are tenets, innovation and curiosity are mandates, and long-term vision and thoughtful judgment are prioritized over corporate processes.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Oversee the collection, processing and production of documents including imaging and printing, to native file conversion and metadata extraction for litigation globally;
• Work closely with the Netflix litigation team to develop strategies for efficient and cost-effective document collection and management;
• Formulate, interpret and implement e-discovery management policies and operating practices;
• Carry out and be involved in major short- and long-term assignments in conducting business operations and tooling objectives,
• Review, investigate, assess, test and set established e-discovery tools, policies and procedures;
• Provide consultation and expert e-discovery advice to the legal organization and management;
• Ensure best practices of discovery procedures and safeguards in support of data collection and review efforts;
• Act as in-house expert on developments in law governing discovery obligations;
• Manage Netflix's relationship with e-discovery vendors, including database administration and creation;
• Collaborate directly with outside counsel on discovery matters; and
• Collaborate and provide backup to other legal professionals in litigation and Core legal team.
• At least 7 years of e-discovery experience in a corporate, tech, law firm or e-discovery vendor environment.
• ACEDS or similar certification is strongly preferred.
• Strong interest or experience in evolving and improving e-discovery processes.
• Skilled in collaborating cross-functionally with attorneys, outside counsel, and other business partners.
• A thorough understanding of discovery procedures and familiarity with e-discovery tools, most notably Relativity and Google Vault.
• Fluency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Slack, and Google Suite.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with a proven ability to work across borders with multicultural EQ.
• Ability to work proactively, independently, and reliably under tight timeframes across multiple deadlines with a high attention to detail.
• Wicked sense of humor.
Netflix is a unique culture and environment. Learn more here.
At Netflix, we carefully consider a wide range of compensation factors to determine your personal top of market. We rely on market indicators to determine compensation and consider your specific job, skills, and experience to get it right. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary and will also be dependent on your location.
The overall market range for roles in this area of Netflix is typically $80,000 - $325,000.
This market range is based on total compensation (vs. only base salary), which is in line with our compensation philosophy. Netflix is a unique culture and environment. Learn more here.