Dubbing Title Management Coordinator
Full Time Job
Dubbing Title Management Coordinator (EMEA)
The Netflix Dubbing Production team is responsible for getting those amazing programs to our growing international audience. Centred around dubbing/VO production, a great team environment, and cutting-edge technology, this group is critical to Netflix's ability to provide the best-localized experience of our great content. With this international expansion, the preservation of creative intent in the production of a localized experience is of utmost importance, what a great time to join Netflix!
As a Dubbing Title Management Coordinator, you will be coordinating a team responsible for how members experience dubbed audio, ensuring Netflix customers across the globe get the highest quality experience from our localized audio assets. As we continue to add support for new languages and expand our global membership, providing best-in-class localized content is critical to our success.
The ideal candidate is organized and thrives in managing a multitude of tasks while safeguarding that all requirements are met at a title level. You will be working on Netflix's growing catalog, including our Original content, and coordinating with the progress, QC, and launch of all dubbed assets. Coordinating dubbing end to end and includes working closely with internal and external partners. Tasks will include monitoring the set-up of tools, execution of scripting, trailer, audio description creation, and the management of QC dubbed assets while ensuring launch dates are maintained. This is a demanding and fast-moving position that requires someone who can have a holistic approach to the content. Applicants must work across all components of Dubbing alongside in-territory teams to produce global audio assets in up to 36 languages. The leader needs to be a proactive and positive thinker, able to exercise good judgment and initiative for their team.
• Coordinate Dubbing Title Managers in your content or region at a title-level
• Coordinating the project management on titles originating from their respective territory being dubbed into a variety of dubbed languages.
• Complete initial project set-up in Netflix's suite of tools such as verifying work orders, level of QC, and preparing bid drafts
• Execute scripting, trailer, and Audio Description orders within a title in conjunction with the Title Manager
• Troubleshoot external partners to tools as needed at the title-level
• Update various documents and/or spreadsheets with scheduling, delivery, QC information and bidding information
• Liaise with internal employees on deadlines and missing information as needed
• Monitor quality control throughout the life-cycle of a title
• Work with external partners to ensure dubbed assets are in a launch-ready state by a designated date
• Address all external queries and escalate to the Title Manager as needed
• Prepare monthly vertical wins/learnings and help identify quarterly partner, title, workflow, or personnel highlights in support of the Dubbing Newsletters
• Work on ad-hoc projects as needed
• Complete additional administrative tasks as needed
• Passion for languages and dubbing quality
• A mínimum of 2 years of project management experience (creative/operations, respectively)
• Prior working knowledge of dubbing or localization, ProTools, audio nomenclature, quality control metrics
• Adaptability and resilience to quick changes in priorities, technology, tools and workflow
• Must be a team player and self-starter with the ability to complete tasks with minimal supervision
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and understand how to prioritize and respond accordingly
• Able to organize and update information on a regular basis
• Excellent communication, technically inclined, while able to adapt and learn different tools and software
• Asset tracking and scheduling
• Willingness to continue learning to ensure understanding of current dubbing workflows
• Ability to respond after hours for important, timely or urgent matters and be discrete in maintaining confidential information.
• Preferred Skills: Understanding or experience with audio terminology, MS Office
• (Excel, PPT, Word), Google Suite, Apple (Keynote, Numbers, Pages)
• Bachelor's degree preferred and/or equivalent, relevant work experience
• Fluency in English written and spoken English is required
• Being bilingual or multilingual is a plus