Dubbing Operations Specialist - EMEA
Full Time Job
As a Dubbing Operations Specialist based in Amsterdam, you will be the ultimate gatekeeper responsible for how members experience dubbed audio, ensuring Netflix customers across the globe get the highest quality experience from our localized audio assets. As we continue to add support for new languages and expand our global membership, providing best-in-class localized content is critical to our success.
The ideal candidate is organized and thrives managing a multitude of projects while safeguarding that all requirements are met cross-functionally. In this regional role, the Dubbing Operations Specialist will provide support for our regional Amsterdam office. You will be working on Netflix's growing catalog, including our International Original content, and overseeing the launch and progress of all dubbed assets. Managing dubbing operations include working with content from the Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) regions, and working with global partners to ensure they have all the working materials needed for dubbing. You will monitor that all dubbing assets are delivered while taking into account cross-functional timelines and launch dates. Effectiveness is your mission and scalability your passion.
In this role you will:
• Oversee multiple large-scale dubbing projects across a wide range of vendors and languages
• Build strong relationships with dub studios around the world
• Build strong relationships with our global cross-functional partners
• Maintain communication with post-production, editorial and sound teams to ensure the distribution of materials for localization
• Request bids from our dubbing partners and oversee work assignment as well as facilitate financial tracking and oversight
• Establish dubbing schedules and manage deliveries to ensure successful global launches
• Effectively communicate project updates cross-functionally
• Make sound independent decisions, and know when to escalate issues
• Advocate, understand, communicate, and exemplify the company's values
Do you have what it takes?
• A minimum of 4-7 years of project management experience (creative/operations, respectively)
• Provide innovative thinking around scalable solutions and operational workflows, constantly questioning existing systems and looking for a better way
• Prior experience in managing dubbing workflows in the entertainment industry
• Highly analytical and able to get to the root cause of a problem; able to creatively figure out a solution or propose changes to existing workflows as required
• Adaptability and resilience to quick changes in priorities, technology, tools and workflow
• Second language ability is a plus
The Dubbing Operations team is responsible for getting those amazing programs to Netflix's growing international audience. Centered around dubbing/voice over production, a great team environment, and cutting-edge technology, this group is critical to our ability to providing the best dubbed experience to our global subscribers. International Dubbing is responsible for supervising all aspects of dubbing production working closely with our Content Creative, Physical Production, and Product Operations teams.