Director, Internal Audit
NetflixLos Gatos, CA
Full Time Job
• Leveraging Netflix's innovative and fast paced culture, you will lead the Internal Audit function.
• The Director will be based in Los Angeles or Los Gatos and report to Netflix's VP Finance (based in Los Gatos).
• You will inspire an inclusive, diverse, collaborative team of 15 members.
• Serve as the leader of enterprise risk management, SOX and internal audit.
• Communicate regularly and directly with the Board (Audit Committee), CFO, General Counsel, VP InfoSec and external auditors (EY).
• Understand the business objectives, strategy and culture to partner effectively with global cross functional leaders including finance, legal, content, marketing and product.
• Develop and articulate a vision and strategy for the function.
• Assess risks and enhance the global control environment.
• Develop global audit programs to review design and execution of controls.
• Report smart observations and impactful suggestions.
• Leverage technology and data analytics to enhance effectiveness of the audits.
• Conduct ad hoc investigations.
• Connect and benchmark continuously with other global organizations to bring best practices to the function.
• 15 years of experience including 7 years in Big 4 (Senior Manager / Partner).
• Experienced in leading the internal audit team in a large, complex, public and global environment.
• Exceptional leadership, master relationship builder and high level of business acumen.
• Excellent and confident in communicating with senior level executives internally and externally.
• Exceptional analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem solving skills, sound independent judgment as well as meticulous attention to detail.
• Demonstrated ability to develop innovative audit strategy resulting in impactful results.
• Demonstrated successful project management and strong leadership in cross functional execution with the business.
• Highly effective in ambiguous and rapidly changing environments.
• Deep experience with information systems (e.g. ERP, big data, cybersecurity).
• Current knowledge of regulatory requirements (e.g. SOX, PCI, FCPA, privacy laws).
• Advanced Degree in Finance, Accounting or Systems.
Fueled by the broad appeal of the instantaneous enjoyment of unlimited original and licensed movies and TV shows and technology, Netflix has grown to over 180 million paid memberships in over 190 countries. As we expand globally, we continue to need to expand our talented and unique team to help us scale. With our continued investment in a slate of content including original productions, content licensing, and international expansion, it's a great time for you to join Netflix. Visit our culture memo and long-term view to learn more about the unique Netflix culture and the opportunity to be part of our team.