Director, Internal Audit
NetflixLos Gatos, CA
This was removed by the employer on 9/15/2020 4:12:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Search for Director, Internal Audit jobs in Los Gatos-CA
Search all Director, Internal Audit postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Director, Internal Audit? The Opportunity
• Leveraging Netflix's innovative and fast paced culture, you will lead the Internal Audit function.
• The Director will be based in Los Angeles or Los Gatos and report to Netflix's VP Finance (based in Los Gatos).
• You will inspire an inclusive, diverse, collaborative team of 15 members.
• Serve as the leader of enterprise risk management, SOX and internal audit.
• Communicate regularly and directly with the Board (Audit Committee), CFO, General Counsel, VP InfoSec and external auditors (EY).
• Understand the business objectives, strategy and culture to partner effectively with global cross functional leaders including finance, legal, content, marketing and product.
• Develop and articulate a vision and strategy for the function.
• Assess risks and enhance the global control environment.
• Develop global audit programs to review design and execution of controls.
• Report smart observations and impactful suggestions.
• Leverage technology and data analytics to enhance effectiveness of the audits.
• Conduct ad hoc investigations.
• Connect and benchmark continuously with other global organizations to bring best practices to the function.
• 15 years of experience including 7 years in Big 4 (Senior Manager / Partner).
• Experienced in leading the internal audit team in a large, complex, public and global environment.
• Exceptional leadership, master relationship builder and high level of business acumen.
• Excellent and confident in communicating with senior level executives internally and externally.
• Exceptional analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem solving skills, sound independent judgment as well as meticulous attention to detail.
• Demonstrated ability to develop innovative audit strategy resulting in impactful results.
• Demonstrated successful project management and strong leadership in cross functional execution with the business.
• Highly effective in ambiguous and rapidly changing environments.
• Deep experience with information systems (e.g. ERP, big data, cybersecurity).
• Current knowledge of regulatory requirements (e.g. SOX, PCI, FCPA, privacy laws).
• Advanced Degree in Finance, Accounting or Systems. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.