Department Assistant, EMEA
This was removed by the employer on 4/12/2021 7:12:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Human Resources Category
Search for Department Assistant, EMEA jobs in Amsterdam-NH
Search all Department Assistant, EMEA postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Department Assistant, EMEA? Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without adverts or commitments.
Netflix is seeking a Department Assistant to provide administrative support (on a flexible basis) for anywhere from one to three Executives at one given time across EMEA. The successful candidate will be self-motivated, quick-thinking, flexible, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and unwavering attention to detail at all times. This is a demanding and fast-moving position that requires someone who is able to exercise good judgment and intuition, and has excellent communication skills.
• Maintaining calendars for 1-3 executives including booking, confirming and rescheduling meetings
• Scheduling meetings & calls, internally & externally
• Taking notes in meetings and circulating information to the greater team
• Coordinate travel arrangements (domestic and international) and other administrative duties (i.e. processing travel and expense reports, digital and physical filing, etc...)
• Heavy communication internally and externally
• Creating presentations and documents using PowerPoint and Google docs
• The ability to assist with team projects, events and/or off-sites as needed
• A minimum of 2 years of experience as an assistant in a similar environment
• Strong agenda management skills
• Team-player who operates in a fast-paced team-oriented setting
• Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information
• Self - Management - Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly
• Strong writing skills and the ability to multitask
• Proficiency in Google suite
• Entertainment industry experience is advantageous but not essential This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.