Creative Operations Manager, Consumer Products
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Netflix is the world's leading internet entertainment service with over 148 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
We are pursuing consumer products and associated promotion because we believe it will drive meaningful show awareness/buzz with more tangible, curated ways to interact with our most popular content and in effect, drive long term revenue. We want licensed merchandise to help promote our titles and build them into franchises so they become part of the zeitgeist for longer periods of time.
That's where you come in. We're seeking a seasoned operational leader to handle the immediate operational needs of the Consumer Products (CP). You'll need to be ready to come in establish workflows and get a strong handle on asset management/timelines and thrive in the ambiguity of a fast growing team.
What you will do:
• Develop efficient workflows for a newly formed CP division, illustrate those processes through presentations and generation/maintenance of control documents.
• Collaborate with Content stakeholders (Studio Marketing/Production) to facilitate the needs of CP teams (Creative, Retail, Product Development, Licensing) and garner any necessary approvals.
• Facilitate the internal CP projects, support and determine critical timelines and key milestones in the content development process for the above mentioned creative teams.
• Set Priorities, understand and interpret key strategic issues facing the development of creative assets and execution of art onto product.
• Drive the communication across the CP teams and to external stakeholders.
• Familiarity with art assets critical - from 3D assets to ref and graphic materials.
• Manage and recommend freelance budgets for the creative teams in partnership with CP leads.
• Vision and experience on critical software tools such as Project Management and DAM software ideal.
What we need from you:
• Demonstrated, 8 years of experience in building and owning operational workflows, preferably within a entertainment or creative setting, at a reputable brand (entertainment studio, retailer, gaming, agency).
• Bachelor's degree or advanced degree (preferred).
• Ability to work with; and innovate in workflow design and implementation.