Creative Marketing Manager, Production Mexico
NetflixMexico City, CA
Full Time Job
We are looking for an experienced marketing executive to join the team responsible for the strategic, production and creative development of our Mexican Originals marketing campaigns. This position is based in Mexico City, Mexico. Because this role requires close interaction and collaboration with various cross-functional teams in Madrid, Los Angeles, Los Gatos, and Alphaville frequent international travel is a must.
Who are you?
• You are an experienced producer with proven tracking record overseeing and managing all facets of marketing production including large scale marketing shoots, unit photography, BTS capture, EPK, etc.
• You are strategic, resourceful and a problem solver. You don't just bring a problem to the table, you also bring a solution.
• You provide high level contributions and input during the development and finalization of creativite campaigns you're overseeing.
• You have a creative, inquisitive, innovative personality with a strong project management background able to balance multiple projects at once.
• You have strong communication skills with a proven track record of managing and liaising communication between physical onset production and internal stakeholders.
• You have are well versed in production budgets and have a proven track record successfully overseeing multi-million dollar marketing budgets.
• You specialize in capturing and creating photo & video assets that shape, enhance and support both earned and paid media channels.
• You are organized, creative, a succinct communicator, a team player and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• You use sound judgement to make wise decisions, think strategically and drive your colleagues to do the same.
• You have an entrepreneurial mindset and are eager flourish in our unique company culture (see Who We Are)
Here at Netflix, we don't have rules and regulations. We hire adults who act responsibly on the resources and freedom they are given to do their work, and we expect high performance in return.
What will you do?
• Responsible for managing multiple photography and motion shoots in support of our original series and editorial campaigns.
• Produce all photo and video shoots which includes hiring the appropriate photographer, DP, crew, and/or production company to execute the creative vision of a given campaign.
• For campaigns focused solely on earned media, Production Managers will manage the workflow from beginning to end working to ensure there is a cohesive creative strategy.
• Centralized internal and external touchpoint for show production and physical production teams. Serve as liaison between show production and internal partners to schedule and coordinate on-set visits for their specific needs (Publicity, Brand & Editorial, Product Creative, Regional Marketing, Partner Marketing, BTS, EPK video capture, etc.)
• Manage and create shoot schedules and shot lists on the date of the shoot, continuously balancing the needs of the marketing & comms group as well as talent, EPs, reps, etc. This includes sending out talent memos and call sheets to all talent and talent representation prior to a shoot production.
• Serve as functional lead on off-set capture for bespoke video and photography needs (ie junkets, multi-title events, etc)
• Assign unit photography coverage throughout the duration of show production.
• Fulfill photo & video requests for all cross-functional teams.
• Oversee the organization, retouching and talent approval of all photography including unit, gallery, editorial, etc.
• Manage, curate, and organize key sets of unit photography, while overseeing talent approvals on all gallery and key art photography.Negotiate and license third party photos as needed.
• Produce and oversee creative needs for regional priority events including multi-title, publicity, corporate communications and consumer facing events.
• 10 years of experience at a streaming network or studio
• Fluency in Spanish and English (Portuguese )
• Experience working in Latin America (Specifically in Mexico and Northern Latin America preferred)
• Production management experience
• Strategic producer & team player
• Strong eye for producing visual assets
• Ability to handle high volume of complex projects and tasks for multiple people and departments simultaneously and manage competing priorities.
• Must be able to work independently, make sound decisions, think strategically, and maintain accuracy and attention to detail
• Must be detail oriented, possess organizational, project management and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Understand the local photography/video industry
• Knowledge in digital file specs & size format
• International travel is required
With 148 million streaming members worldwide, Netflix has been on the leading edge of a deep transformation in the entertainment business. Powered by a work culture that's focused on high performance and continuous improvement, this is a great opportunity to join a team that is spearheading the marketing campaigns shaping the future of global entertainment.
Original content is core to our ongoing global success, and to support this global expansion we are quickly growing our slate of international originals. These originals are produced in local language, using local production companies and talent. We believe that creating local original content will help us delight and win over local audiences while also building love for Netflix around the world.