Full Time Job
Creative Assistant, Canada
Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Netflix is seeking a Creative Assistant to provide support for our newly-formed original content team in Toronto. The successful candidate will be self-motivated, quick-thinking, flexible, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and unwavering attention to detail at all times. This is a demanding and fast moving position that requires someone who is able to exercise good judgment and significant initiative.
• Maintain calendars for 2-3 executives including booking and confirming meetings
• Schedule meetings & calls, internally & externally
• Manage the flow of incoming and outgoing creative materials, reading and performing evaluation of incoming submissions as well
• Maintain internal systems to track projects and their statuses throughout the development and production process
• Take notes in meetings and circulate pertinent information to the greater team
• Coordinate travel arrangements (domestic and international) and other related administrative duties (i.e. processing travel and expense reports, digital and physical filing, etc...)
• Heavy communication internally and externally
• Create presentations and documents using PowerPoint and Google Workplace
• Assist with team projects and events as needed
• Manage incoming submissions of pitch materials, scripts, etc.
• Capture, draft and edit creative notes
• BA/BS Degree2 years as an assistant in a corporate environment
• Studio/entertainment industry experience
• Has experience planning team and company events
• Team-player who operates in a fast-paced team-oriented setting
• Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information
• Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly
• Strong writing skills and the ability to multitask
• A high level of French language proficiency is strongly preferred
• Proficiency with Google Workspace is a plus