Creative Assistant, International Originals
This was removed by the employer on 1/15/2020 5:12:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Film and TV Development Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Creative Assistant, International Originals jobs in Paris-IL
Search all Creative Assistant, International Originals postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Creative Assistant, International Originals? Creative Assistant, International Originals (France)
This team is responsible for selecting, developing and producing our original French series, and the successful candidate will be supporting this group in their endeavors to make compelling content that resonates with audiences both locally and globally.
We are seeking an individual who is self motivated, proactive, quick thinking, flexible, and able to pivot when necessary. This role will juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and unwavering attention to detail at all times. This is a demanding and fast moving role that requires someone who is a proactive and solution oriented.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Manage complex calendars for multiple executives including scheduling and confirming meetings both internally and externally
• Coordinate logistics & technical set up for content partner meetings
• Coordinate detailed travel arrangements, both domestically and internationally
• Handle administrative duties around processing travel and expense reports
• Heavy communication internally with cross functional teams and externally with production partners, talent, writers, etc.
• Help track and enter various submission and production related data
• Work collaboratively with administrative assistants across Content, Production, Post Production, Marketing and other internal partners
• Track incoming and outgoing calls
• Read incoming projects in tandem with executives on the team and providing feedback and coverage notes
• Support Team Leaders with ad hoc projects
• BA/BS Degree
• 1-3 years work experience within the entertainment industry with a general understanding of the film, television and/or literary landscapes preferred
• Ability to respond after hours for important, timely or urgent matters
• Team-player who operates effectively in a fast paced collaborative setting
• Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information
• Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multi-task
• The ideal candidate will be fluent in French and English
• Passion for storytelling and content is a must This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.