Counsel, Regulatory Compliance
This was removed by the employer on 12/6/2020 5:12:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Legal and Business Affairs Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Counsel, Regulatory Compliance jobs in Seoul-KG
Search all Counsel, Regulatory Compliance postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Counsel, Regulatory Compliance? The Opportunity
Netflix is the world's leading internet television network. With more than 195 million subscribers in over 190 countries, it's an exciting time to work at Netflix. We are looking for a motivated, highly-organized, quick-thinking associate to join our Regulatory Compliance team to handle consumer claims and general regulatory inquiries. The ideal candidate has a ''hands-on'' attitude and welcomes the opportunity to be part of a fast-paced and highly collaborative organization that values high performance and is built around a culture of freedom and responsibility.
• Responsible for handling consumer claims in forms of litigation, mediation, and general regulatory inquiries.
• Act as legal liaison and partner with the CS teams to investigate, draft, and respond to consumer claims and other legally sensitive consumer complaints.
• While reviewing the claims, proactively utilize customer service tools and other internal resources necessary to investigate them.
• Organize, log, and maintain accurate data regarding the volume and types of consumer claims for reporting purposes (including high-level presentations) and to drive product and customer experience improvements.
• Work closely with engineering teams across the company to help build and test relevant tools (as needed).
• Maintain and update internal documentation including case-specific documents, as well as summaries of legal research.
• 3 years of post-qualification legal experience. The Korean bar is preferred, though candidates qualified in other jurisdictions with experience in law firms or in-house technology or entertainment companies in Korea are also welcomed.
• Professional written and verbal communication skills in both English and Korean.
• Excellent communication skills, including patience and an ability to explain legal requirements clearly and effectively to a non-legal audience;
• Superior organizational skills, extraordinary attention to detail, and a mindset that processes can always be improved;
• Strong interpersonal skills to interact effectively with peers, customers, attorneys, and other parts of the business;
• Solution-driven mindset and the ability to think practically, work independently with little guidance, but also to use good judgment to escalate issues when needed;
• Thrive in a fast-paced collaborative environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, focus on generating results, and exhibit the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics.
• Flexibility and willingness to provide administrative support on a broad range of legal matters;
• Strong Netflix culture fit aligned with Netflix's culture memo. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.