Counsel, Advertising Legal Affairs
NetflixNew York, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/8/2023 6:34:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Legal and Business Affairs Category
Search for Counsel, Advertising Legal Affairs jobs in New York-CA
Search all Counsel, Advertising Legal Affairs postings
Full Time Job
Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen.
The Netflix Advertising Legal & Policy Team is seeking a talented, passionate and experienced lawyer to support our ad supported offering.
In this role, the successful candidate will work closely with cross functional teams, including Advertising, AdTech, Product, Business and Legal Affairs, Privacy, and Product Legal, to perform the following functions: advise on advertising product/tech features; negotiate agreements with ad measurement companies; strategize and propose solutions for sticky legal challenges; and prepare and conduct trainings to help increase legal acumen across our newly formed advertising teams. This is a great opportunity to be an integral part of our Advertising legal team to support our growing advertising offering. This role is based in either Los Angeles, CA or New York, NY and reports into the VP - Advertising Legal & Policy. The ideal candidate will be intellectually curious, demonstrate great initiative and be excited and inspired by the Netflix culture.
• The successful candidate will have 4 years of relevant experience as a lawyer working in ad tech / ad measurement. Entertainment experience is a plus.
• The successful candidate will also possess the following:
• Ability to work autonomously and reliably within tight timeframes in a fast-paced, high-performance environment
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written)
• Strong analytical capabilities and ability to exercise sound judgment in the absence of perfect information
• Ability to take initiative to identify and solve problems in a business-friendly and solutions-oriented manner
• Ability to think strategically, commercially and practically
• Excellent organizational and time management skills with an ability to multitask, prioritize and meet deadlines
• Strategic interest and outlook
• High degree of professional ethics and integrity
• Flexibility to work across various projects and teams
Our compensation structure consists solely of an annual salary; we do not have bonuses. You choose each year how much of your compensation you want in salary versus stock options. To determine your personal top of market compensation, we rely on market indicators and consider your specific job family, background, skills, and experience to determine your compensation in the market range. The range for this role is $300,000 - $440,000.
Netflix provides comprehensive benefits including Health Plans, Mental Health support, a 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer match, Stock Option Program, Disability Programs, Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts, Family-forming benefits, and Life and Serious Injury Benefits. We also offer paid leave of absence programs. Full-time hourly employees accrue 35 days annually for paid time off to be used for vacation, holidays, and sick paid time off. Full-time salaried employees are immediately entitled to flexible time off. See more detail about our Benefits here.
Netflix is a unique culture and environment. Learn more here.