Coordinator, VFX - Korea
Full Time Job
Netflix is the world's leading internet entertainment service with 167 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments. With this international expansion and a move into International originals, it's a great time to join Netflix.
This role supports the Manager, VFX, South Korea across a variety of duties spanning all projects within region. A successful candidate will be self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, able to pivot when necessary, thorough and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail at all times. This is a demanding and fast moving position that requires someone who is a positive thinker, effective communicator and able to exercise good judgment and initiative.
• Track progress of all Korean projects and International Originals
• Set-up and/or take notes during all meetings, maintain weekly agendas
• In partnership with VFX leadership across APAC, help to design, standardize and implement new workflow/tracking methods for projects to ensure transparency of progress
• Liaise between vendors, crew, internal teams to improve cross vertical information flow.
• Maintain folder structure and tracking documents in alignment with the Netflix VFX team and cross-functional partners
• Sync with post production to set up reviews where necessary
• Maintain up to date notes on current and potential international vendors
• Minimum 5 years of experience in any of the following - VFX Production features or series, streaming and games
• Ability to handle a fast paced environment, supervising several projects in various points of production (from development through delivery)
• Ability to create VFX shot breakdown and VFX schedule for regional(Korea) content during early development
• Strong organizational skills with a proactive mentality and creative problem-solving abilities
• Familiarity with production software such as Shotgun, Filemaker as well a Google Suite
• A strong understanding of VFX workflow and Pipeline
• Working knowledge of third party VFX facilities DI/finishing facilities
• Highly organized, efficient and detail oriented
• Comfortable with a fast pace and constant change
• Team-player who operates in a fast paced team-oriented setting
• Passionate about our culture and values in the workplace
• Fluency in Korean and English is mandatory
• Some international travel expected