Coordinator, Transportation Compliance
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 9/21/2021 9:12:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the Studio Facilities/Equipment Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Coordinator, Transportation Compliance jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Coordinator, Transportation Compliance postings
Full Time Job
We are seeking an experienced Transportation Compliance Coordinator to support our transportation department. Responsibilities include supporting the Transportation Specialists in monitoring individual productions regulatory compliance, navigating regulatory agencies, and identifying gaps and weak points in the system to improve workflow. This position will report to the Transportation Manager in Los Angeles and work closely with the Transportation Managers/Supervisors. The Transportation team is responsible for supervising all aspects of production related transportation for our global original series and films.
A successful candidate will be self-motivated, quick-thinking, flexible, thorough, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail. This is a demanding and fast moving position that requires a proactive and positive thinker who is able to exercise good judgment, effective communication, and initiative.
Specific responsibilities include:
Federal and State DOT and Drug and Alcohol Program Set Up
• Set up/maintain/close Federal and State DOT numbers as well as other State and Local DOT regulatory agencies based on a production's location.
• Set up accounts with Third Party Administrators (TPAs) to manage required driver qualification and drug and alcohol testing.
Driver and Vehicle management and administration
• Monitor driver and vehicle compliance on all active productions. Report discrepancies to Compliance Administrator and Transportation Supervisor.
• Assist Transportation Supervisor with random onsite auditing of DOT compliance paperwork
• Q&A/Training with drivers and transportation management.
• Daily completion of Safety Performance History Requests
• Assist the Supervisor in research and maintaining a current understanding of governing regulations and exemptions
• Explore new technologies, test, and pilot new programs to see how they will affect our industry in an effort to streamline film and television production transportation compliance.
• Physical production experience in film or television is preferred
• Ability to handle a fast paced environment simultaneously supervising multiple productions.
• General knowledge of Federal and State motor carrier regulations
• Knowledge of and interest in International regulations is a plus
• Ability to respond after hours for important, timely or urgent matters.
• Team-player who operates in a fast paced, team-oriented setting.
• Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information.
• Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly.
• Willingness to continue learning to ensure understanding of current regulations both domestically and internationally.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multitask.
• Strong technology skills.