Coordinator, Title Management - Dubbing
This was removed by the employer on 5/25/2021 5:12:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Coordinator, Title Management - Dubbing jobs in Mumbai-MH
Search all Coordinator, Title Management - Dubbing postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Coordinator, Title Management - Dubbing? The Opportunity
The Netflix Dubbing Production team is responsible for getting those amazing programs to our growing international audience. Centered around dubbing/VO production, a great team environment, and cutting-edge technology, this group is critical to Netflix's ability to provide the best-localized experience of our great content. With this international expansion, the preservation of creative intent in the production of a localized experience is of utmost importance, what a great time to join Netflix!
As a Dubbing Title Management coordinator, you will be part of the team who is responsible for how members experience dubbed audio, ensuring Netflix customers across the globe get the highest quality experience from our localized audio assets. As we continue to add support for new languages and expand our global membership, providing best-in-class localized content is critical to our success.
The primary role of the TMC is to supervise day to day operations, deliveries, forward planning, problem solving and costing for India region titles. The candidate will need to demonstrate independent decision-making abilities and ensure world class localized content is provided through efficient planning & implementation. The candidate will need to be self-motivated, quick-thinking, flexible, able to pivot when necessary, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities.
• Assist Dubbing Title Managers in your region at a title-level.
• Support the oversight of multiple large-scale dubbing projects across a wide range of Dubbing partners and languages for originated titles.
• Complete initial project set-up in Netflix's suite of tools such as verifying work orders, level of QC and preparing bid drafts
• Execute on Dialogue List, Pivot Dialogue List, trailer, and Audio Description orders within a title in conjunction with the Title Manager.
• Update various documents and/or spreadsheets with scheduling, delivery, QC information, bidding information.
• Foster and support consistent communication with cross-functional teams including Content Acquisitions, Language Production, Post-Production, Marketing, Legal, Globalization, Business Affairs, etc. to ensure strategy alignment around the global distribution of Netflix original content.
• Constantly execute on creative and operational excellence for Netflix content.
• Work closely with in-territory partners (dubbing vendors and/or language production) to provide creative context about both titles and slates.
• Support in the management of context gathering, complexity signaling, budgets, source material distribution, schedules, and asset deliveries to ensure successful global launches of dubbed assets.
• Monitor QC throughout the life-cycle of a title.
• Liaise with internal employees on deadlines and missing information as needed.
• Support the management of communication with external partners to ensure dubbed assets are in a launch-ready state by a designated date.
• Work with external partners to ensure dubbed assets are in a launch-ready state by a designated date.
• Troubleshoot external partners to tools as needed at the title-level.
• Coordinate and maintain daily updates for on-going titles, deliverables and plan for incoming titles.
• Address all Zendesk queries and escalate to the Title Manager as needed.
• Build and develop good relations with cross-functionals and dubbing partners.
• Keep track of budgets and overages for titles, take independent decisions and to escalate when required.
• Monitor production with regards to volumes, quality, deadlines and efficiencies.
• Effectively assess and address issues raised by cross-functionals and Dub partners related to the title.
• Ensure quick and correct communication with cross-functional partners.
• Prepare monthly vertical wins/learnings and help identify quarterly partner, title, workflow, or personnel highlights in support of the Dubbing Newsletters.
• Work on ad-hoc projects as needed.
• Complete additional administrative tasks as needed.
• The candidate must have 3 to 5 years of experience in the field of Dubbing service.
• The candidate should have done Dubbing production/direction, costing for any size of projects across various genres for Indian or International languages, worked with local talent pool, be aware of production timelines and have basic technical knowledge required in this service.
• Ability to handle a fast-paced environment, supervising several projects in various points of production (from development through delivery).
• Contribute to the company's culture of curiosity and self-disciplined pro-active responsibility as part of the Dubbing team.
• A sincere passion for the Dubbing landscape and the future of content creation
• Strong organizational skills with a proactive mentality and creative problem-solving abilities.
• The candidate must possess excellent communication skills, have experience of managing projects independently.
• Prior working knowledge of dubbing or localization, ProTools, audio nomenclature, quality control metrics.
• Adaptability and resilience to quick changes in priorities, technology, tools and workflow.
• Must be a team player and self-starter with the ability to complete tasks with minimal supervision.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and understand how to prioritize and respond accordingly.
• Able to organize and update information on a regular basis.
• Excellent communication, technically inclined, while able to adapt and learn different tools and software.
• Asset tracking and scheduling.
• Willingness to continue learning to ensure understanding of current dubbing workflows.
• Ability to respond after hours for important, timely or urgent matters and be discrete in maintaining confidential information.
• Preferred Skills: Understanding or experience with audio terminology, MS Office (Excel, PPT, Word), Google Suite, Apple (Keynote, Numbers, Pages).
• Should be proficient in English and at least one more Indian language. Knowledge of additional languages will be helpful.
• Willing to travel as needed. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.