Coordinator, Studio Operations
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
We are seeking a Studio Operations and Services Coordinator to join our growing Production & Studio Operations team. This position will be housed in Hollywood. The position will be responsible for managing high-volume desks with heavy administrative, scheduling and presentation creation responsibilities on a team that services all of productions and overall deals.
Netflix is the world's leading streaming entertainment service with over 167 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
A successful candidate will be passionate, self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, able to pivot when necessary, thorough and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail at all times. This is a demanding and fast moving position that requires someone who is a proactive and positive thinker, and able to exercise good judgment and communication.
• Assisting in the day to day operations (offices/stages).
• Track move-in/move-outs
• Support Production Studio Facilities needs including but not limited to drive ons, maintenance requests, parking logistics and additional special requests.
• A self-starter, who is able to work effectively and drive projects.
• A great communicator that can build strong working relationships with vendors, internal and external partners
• Accustomed to working in a fast paced environment, able to multitask, and meet multiple tight deadlines.
• Provide assistance in scheduling vendor work. Track repairs and performance.
• Support the special events teams to ensure successful, quality screenings and events held at all studio locations worldwide.
• Any other duties as necessary to support the productions and the department.
• Coordinate and conduct studio tours for internal Netflix teams or potential tenants as needed.
• Create a positive atmosphere of professionalism and support
• 3 years experience in entertainment-specific campus operational and facilities management
• Team player with an ability to supervise several projects in a fast-paced environment
• Self-starter with ability to prioritize and respond accordingly
• Great communicator who can build strong working relationships with vendors, and internal and external partners
• Access to high-quality vendors and production facilities contacts worldwide
• Ability to respond after hours for important, timely or urgent manners
• Ability to be discreet and handle confidential information
• Proficiency in Google Docs, Sheets, Gmail, Gdrive, MS Word, Excel. AirTable a plus
• Willingness to continue learning to ensure understanding of current production process and equipment and studios.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Willingness to take educated risks and think out of the box
• Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly.