Coordinator, Studio Facilities & Maintenance
NetflixNew York, NY
Full Time Job
We are seeking a Coordinator in Production Facilities Management and Operations as part of our growing Worldwide Studio Operations team based out of Brooklyn, New York. This position will be responsible for the day-to-day facility operations.
Fueled by the broad appeal of being able to instantly enjoy unlimited movies and TV shows, Netflix is the world's leading Internet television network with over 200 million paid members in over 190 countries. With this international expansion and a growing slate of International Original productions, it's a great time to join Netflix.
A successful candidate will be passionate, self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, able to pivot when necessary, thorough and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail at all times. This is a demanding and fast moving position that requires someone who is a proactive and positive thinker, and able to exercise good judgment and communication.
• Accountable for the Operational upkeep and services of the facility taking a strategic, forward-thinking approach considering short, medium and long-term objectives and deliverables
• Coordinate MEP preventative maintenance services and repairs
• Performing general handyman tasks for the facilities
• Manage and track interior/exterior maintenance requests
• Track and manage billing for facility ancillary services
• Performing general maintenance tasks for the facility
• Assist with Production move-in/outs and refurbishments
• Assist with managing waste and recycling hauling requests
• Maintain FF&E inventory
• Responding to and completing tenant or supervisor maintenance requests.
• Support the special events teams with set-ups/breakdowns
• A self-starter, who is able to work effectively and drive projects
• A great communicator that can build strong working relationships with vendors, internal and external partners
• Accustomed to working in a fast pace environment, able to multitask, and meet multiple tight deadlines
• Any other duties as necessary to support the Production Facilities Managment and Operations
• 5 years experience in entertainment-specific campus operational management, facilities management. Candidates will likely be in a Manager/ Director role level outside of Netflix.
• Proven maintenance experience
• MEP Maintenance knowledge
• Knowledge about EHS
• Requires Operational skills
• Requires Customer Service skills
• Must be able to lift 50lbs , lift, carry and move furniture
• Mounting/Hanging skills (ie., celotex, artwork, etc.)
• Team player with an ability to supervise several projects in a fast paced environment.
• Access to high quality vendors, and production facilities contacts worldwide.
• Ability to respond after hours for important, timely or urgent manners.
• Ability to be discreet and handle confidential information.
• Proficiency in Google Docs, Sheets, Gmail, Gdrive, MS Word, Excel. AirTable a plus.
• Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly.
• Willingness to continue learning to ensure understanding of current production process and equipment and studios.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multitask.
• Willingness to take educated risks and think out of the box.