Coordinator, Studio Business & Legal Affairs
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/22/2022 3:14:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Coordinator, Studio Business & Legal Affairs jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Coordinator, Studio Business & Legal Affairs postings
Full Time Job
Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen.
The Studio Business and Legal Affairs (BLA) team and the Studio Operations and Partnership Team (SOAP) is seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Coordinator to join its growing team. The SOAP team negotiates with global stakeholders and vendors (MSAs, Pre-Buy/Resource Partnership Agreements, Volume Rebates), works cross-vertically on specific innovation efforts, and helps business partners solve supply constraints on projects. The position will work closely with other members of the Studio BLA and SOAP teams as well as other business stakeholders (e.g. VFX, Post-Production, International Dubbing, Globalization, Post Partnerships & Integrations (PPI), Physical Production, Global Product Creative).
As the Studio BLA Coordinator, it is vital that the successful candidate thrives on organizing, maintaining, and facilitating the teams' contract life-cycle from initial engagement through distribution and archiving of fully-executed deals. In addition, they'll work with the Studio BLA team to create workflows to improve the day-to-day efficiency and effectiveness of the team. This position requires someone with experience in an operational, business or legal setting, the ability to adapt to changing priorities and business needs in a fast-paced environment.
This role will be based in Los Angeles, CA.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Facilitate, streamline, and drive efficiency in contract management through contract processing, routing documents for signature, tracking via department contracts trackers, and distributing agreements where appropriate.
• Maintain department database and workflow adherence by maintaining and regularly auditing contract trackers and consistently communicating important dates and deadlines.
• Support implementation of new workflows by providing input in the design of, and function as a resource for, necessary training and troubleshooting. Help to identify and communicate when functions or workflows are not working, and assess and triage accordingly.
• Initiate due diligence checks as requested.
• Help ensure team alignment via frequent intra-team communication and collaboration (i.e,. weekly team meetings).
• Identify and implement department tools to streamline new or existing practices and assist with design, rollout, and training of new systems.
• Maintain shared tracking of cross-department projects and task requests to facilitate optimal collaboration with other team members.
• In conjunction with other team members, organize, lead, and help execute team projects outside the scope of regular duties (e.g., preparation or assistance with team newsletters, presentations, research on special topics, etc.).
• Organize and assist with the maintenance of learning documents to be utilized cross-functionally on various company related matters.
• Some experience building complex bases in Airtable, Google Suite Enterprise.
• Operations experience, including design of workflows, systems, tooling and data dashboards.
• At least 4 years of related work experience.
• Fluency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Slack, Airtable and Google Suite.