Coordinator, Site & Services - Brooklyn
NetflixNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 2/1/2024 9:14:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Coordinator, Site & Services - Brooklyn jobs in New York-NY
Search all Coordinator, Site & Services - Brooklyn postings
Full Time Job
We are seeking a Site and Services Coordinator as part of our growing Studio Management and Services team based out of Brooklyn, New York. This position will be responsible for managing the day-to-day facility support at Netflix Studios Brooklyn and reports to the Senior Manager, Studio Management and Services (UCAN).
Netflix is one of the world's leading entertainment services with over 247 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, films and games across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can play, pause and resume watching as much as they want, anywhere, and can change their plans at any time
A successful candidate will be passionate, self-motivated, proactive, a strategy thinker, flexible, able to pivot when necessary, thorough and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail at all times. This is a demanding and fast-moving position that requires someone who is a people manager, a proactive and positive thinker, and able to exercise good judgment and communication.
• Support day-to-day on-site facility repairs, requests and maintenance in coordination with Landlord, vendors and contractors
• Coordinate best practices for preventative maintenance and facility management needs with Landlord (ie. BMS, HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing, Mechanical, FLS, etc.)
• Manage and track facility maintenance ticket requests
• Perform general maintenance tasks for the facility (painting, moving furniture, hanging celotex, artwork, etc.)
• Assist with Production move-in/outs and refurbishments
• Support site operations team to ensure facility emergency preparedness, inspections, and compliance
• Track and manage Opex and Capex for facility related repairs and maintenance
• Assist with managing waste and recycling hauling requests
• Maintain and track FF&E inventory and facility supplies
• Assist with vendor RFPs and onboarding
• Develop and nurture relationships with local service vendors to maximize efficiency
• Assist with facility mail and packages
• Maintain positive working relationships with team and site vendors / contractors
• Ability to respond after hours for important, timely and/or urgent manners
• Any other necessary duties required to support on site productions and operations teams
• 5 years experience in entertainment-specific campus operational management, facilities management.
• Knowledgeable of stage infrastructure repairs and restoration to support production needs
• Proven maintenance, operational and customer service experience
• Understanding of EHS, including local regulations and guidelines (ex: hazardous waste materials, special effects, etc.)
• Must be able to lift 50lbs , lift, carry and move furniture
• Create a positive atmosphere of professionalism and support
• Proficiency in Google Docs, Sheets, Gmail, Gdrive, MS Word, Excel, AutoCad, AirTable a plus.
• Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly.
• Willingness to take educated risks and think out of the box.
• A self-starter, who is able to work effectively and drive projects to completion.
• A great communicator that can build strong working relationships with vendors, internal and external partners
• Accustomed to working in a fast pace environment, able to multitask, and meet tight deadlines
Our compensation structure consists solely of an annual salary; we do not have bonuses. You choose each year how much of your compensation you want in salary versus stock options. To determine your personal top of market compensation, we rely on market indicators and consider your specific job family, background, skills, and experience to determine your compensation in the market range. The range for this role is $58,000 - $230,000.
Netflix provides comprehensive benefits including Health Plans, Mental Health support, a 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer match, Stock Option Program, Disability Programs, Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts, Family-forming benefits, and Life and Serious Injury Benefits. We also offer paid leave of absence programs. Full-time hourly employees accrue 35 days annually for paid time off to be used for vacation, holidays, and sick paid time off. Full-time salaried employees are immediately entitled to flexible time off. See more detail about our Benefits here.
Netflix is a unique culture and environment. Learn more here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and celebrate diversity, recognizing that diversity of thought and background builds stronger teams. We approach diversity and inclusion seriously and thoughtfully. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, ancestry, national origin, caste, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic makeup, marital status, or military service.