Coordinator, Production Services
NetflixMexico City, MX
Full Time Job
We are seeking a Coordinator, Production Services to support the Production Management team based out of Mexico City and Brazil. This position would organize vital production information and workflows for a slate of International Original Shows, as well as work closely with both freelance crews and our cross-functional teams within Netflix.
Fueled by the broad appeal of being able to instantly enjoy unlimited movies and TV shows, Netflix is the world's leading Internet television network with over 209 million members in over 190 countries. With this international expansion and a growing slate of International Original productions, it's a great time to join Netflix.
The successful candidate will be passionate, self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinker, flexible, able to pivot when necessary, thorough, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and unwavering attention to detail at all times. This is a demanding and fast-moving position that requires someone who is a proactive and positive thinker, and able to exercise good judgment and communication, as well as to have fluid people skills to be able to interact with different colleagues. The role will be focused on supporting shows that are produced throughout Spanish-speaking LATAM (Mexico, Colombia, Argentina, and Chile, among others)
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Support production executives with the onboarding processes for production companies in areas such as HR, Safety, Security, and incident management among other production services.
• Search for new vendors, keep track of existing ones and manage communication with them in order to provide partners with high-quality service and necessary resources to provide and manage a safe work environment for everyone working in our productions
• Manage, maintain, update, and champion internal system of claims making sure cases are addressed by the partner and escalated internally as needed
• Coordinate meetings with partners and internal cross-functional teams for incident management purposes
• Manage relationship with vendor responsible for Hotline application in order to keep track of data, reporting, and adequate case management
• Set up, schedule, and coordinate special sessions and trainings for partners related to production services provided by Netflix
• Update production ''best practices'' and refine production guidelines, and training materials available to the partners for all projects
• Any other duties as necessary to support production services
• 5 years experience in entertainment/production industries within a high-volume production company or medium to high-budget network.
• Team player with the ability to supervise several projects at various points of production (from development through delivery) in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to be discreet and handle confidential information.
• Proficiency in Google Docs, Sheets, Gmail, Gdrive, MS Word, Excel.
• Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly.
• Willingness to continue learning to ensure understanding of the current production process and equipment.
• Willingness to take educated risks and think out of the box.
• Fluency in Spanish and proficiency in the English language Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multitask.