Coordinator, Production Resource Planning
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The Netflix Production Resource Planning team's mission is to empower Netflix to achieve its operational goals and creative pursuits through resource assurance. The team is designed to provide production market intelligence, business development and resource operations support to global title management colleagues. This role will monitor daily operations of the team and relay department wide initiative statuses, risks and opportunities to department executives. In addition, this role will tactically support leadership vision and oversee department performance metrics and objectives. A successful candidate has exceptional communication skills, self-motivated and action oriented, proactive, efficient and a quick thinking problem solver that is able to juggle multiple priorities.
• Monitor department goals and priorities and communicate project objectives, deliverables and performance indicators across all department functions.
• Develop and oversee materials and logistics for everything from offsites to town halls.
• Attend department lead meetings and manage agendas, ensure buy-in where decisions are needed and assign actionable next steps to attendees.
• Create frameworks for new department memos and assign sections for team and cross-functional material contribution.
• Provide department project status updates to external stakeholders
• Oversee special projects and perform process review and project documentation
• Gather quantitative and qualitative evidence of workflow and project success and relay executive guidance for course correction.
• 7 years of experience providing executive assistance and corporate department coordination in a media or technology environment.
• Effective communicator and able to collaborate and maintain relationships with partners on both business and technical teams
• Process-focused but comfortable with ambiguity and able to work with minimal oversight
• Strong problem-solver and willingness to adapt when facing potential roadblocks
• Proficient in using presentation tools such as Powerpoint/Google Slides
• Bachelor's degree with an emphasis on coursework of a qualitative nature, preferably communications or business management.
At Netflix, we carefully consider a wide range of compensation factors to determine your personal top of market. We rely on market indicators to determine compensation and consider your specific job family, background, skills, and experience to get it right. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary and will also be dependent on your location.
The overall market range for roles in this area of Netflix is typically $55,000 - $305,000.
This market range is based on total compensation (vs. only base salary), which is in line with our compensation philosophy. Netflix is a unique culture and environment. Learn more here.
$55,000.00 - 305,000.00 per year