Coordinator, Production Management
Full Time Job
Coordinator, Production Management (Unscripted/??) - Korea
Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments. With this international expansion and a move into Korean originals, it's a great time to join Netflix.
We are seeking an experienced Coordinator, Production Management (Unscripted/??) in Korea to help manage our unscripted slate of Local Language Originals being produced in Korean from a production perspective. Responsibilities include establishing and curating production service company & staff/crew/vendor relations, reviewing budgets and supporting/suggesting best practices from pre-production through delivery.
The position will work closely with our Creative, Production, and other internal teams along with our local series/film producers to ensure the efficient delivery of the series.
A successful candidate will be well-organized, self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, able to pivot when necessary, thorough, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and unwavering attention to detail at all times. This is a demanding and fast-moving position that requires someone who is a proactive and positive thinker, and able to exercise good judgment and initiative. S/he will report to the manager of the Production Management team in Korea.
• Coordinate titles' information along with production needs and the Netflix system.
• Manage the workflow of incoming material submissions of pertinent materials in relation to titles and evaluate incoming submissions in proprietary Netflix systems.
• Act as the liaison with various departments and production partners to coordinate information sharing and address incoming and outgoing requests.
• Meticulously maintain calendaring of all key information (eg. dates and deadlines) related to titles, including tracking resubmissions and schedules.
• Evaluate and provide coverage of incoming assigned material.
• Maintain points of contact with the broader country and regional teams to seek out operational changes or potential efficiencies that could be brought to market
• Internal communications: Follow up on any internal communication within cross-functional partners (in country & ex-Korea), updating them on the latest PAVS assets status and changes.
• 3~5 years of experience in the studio or media-focused industry
• High level of organization, detail orientation, and ability to time-manage across multiple deadlines in the execution of projects
• Proven to be agile to evolving needs and responsibilities of the team
• Demonstrates curiosity, selflessness, good judgment, and strong creative thinking skills
• Proven communication skills; must be articulate and professional both in written and verbal form
• Ability to work proactively, independently, and reliably under tight timeframes in a fast-paced environment
• Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally
• Highly collaborative, resourceful, quick thinking, curious, with great calm and a good sense of humor
• BA/BS required
• Fluency in English and Korean required