Coordinator, Production Finance
Full Time Job
(Contract) Coordinator, Production Finance (JET Program)
Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Netflix is developing the industry's next generation of Production Finance professionals who will work with the Content and Production teams in Seoul, Korea. The Junior Executive Training (JET) Program is an entry-level production finance position with rotations through our in-house production headquarters as well as on-set of our productions. For 8 months of the year, JET coordinators will support Netflix Production Finance Executives and Production Finance Associates from our offices. For the remaining 4 months of the year, they'll be on set of a Netflix production, working as a member of the production accounting team. JET Coordinators will be working with Content groups including Series, Features, Anime, Documentaries, Stand-Up, Talk Shows, and Unscripted productions.
Exceptional JET Coordinators will have the opportunity to develop into Production Finance Associates. This is a two-year rotational program composed of hands-on work, educational seminars, and mentorship. Our next JET class is scheduled to begin in January 2022.
• Immersive and comprehensive training in Production Finance and Production Accounting while supporting the Production Finance Team
• Partner with Production Finance Associate to manage studio paid costs, bank reconciliations, show fundings, accounts payable and relationship management with outside production accounting teams
• Candidates are required to be highly analytical and be strong and effective communicators
• Candidates must thrive in a fast-paced environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, focus on generating results and exhibit the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics
• Candidates must be self-motivated, disciplined, highly organized, and able to prioritize multiple tasks
• High aptitude and enthusiasm for complex problem solving and analysis utilizing financial applications, including excellent Excel skills, are required
• Strong written communication skills and experience in facilitating and presenting analyses are required
• Entertainment/Content industry interest is required
• Fluency in English and Korean languages is required
• Professional experience or a bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting or Film is a plus