Coordinator, Production Finance - Spain
Full Time Job
Netflix is the world's leading internet entertainment service with over 148 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
We are looking for a Coordinator to join Netflix's Production Finance team in our Madrid office. This is an entry-level production finance position that will support Netflix Production Finance Executives and Production Finance Associates on scripted Television series shooting throughout Spain. The Production Finance Coordinator will be tasked with supporting our ever-growing slate on a day-to-day basis, and providing daily consistency for our internal and external partners.
This is a great opportunity for financially-inclined individuals, with or without an entertainment background, who are looking to further their understanding of television financial planning and control.
• Comprehensive daily support for the Production Finance Team across a myriad of tasks and projects
• Partner with Production Finance associate to manage studio paid costs, bank reconciliations, show fundings, accounts payable and relationship management with outside production accounting teams
• Maintain the various Production Finance tools and systems that the team relies upon.
• University degree and a minimum of three years work experience in finance, production, or a related field. Production experience and knowledge preferred.
• The ideal candidate must thrive in a fast-paced environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, a focus on generating results and exhibit the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics.
• Candidates must be self-motivated, disciplined, highly organized, and able to prioritize multiple tasks. Emphasis on organized.
• High aptitude and enthusiasm for complex problem solving and analysis utilizing financial applications, including above-average Excel skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and experience in facilitating and presenting analyses.
• Preference for strong technical skills and curiosity - we are a tech company and always welcome innovation.
• Passion for entertainment and finance is a must
• Bi/Multi-lingual in English and/or other languages is strongly preferred