Coordinator, Production Finance, Junior Executive Training Program - Jet
This was removed by the employer on 12/16/2021 6:12:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Coordinator, Production Finance, Junior Executive Training Program - Jet jobs in Mumbai-MH
Search all Coordinator, Production Finance, Junior Executive Training Program - Jet postings
Full Time Job
Coordinator, Production Finance, Junior Executive Training Program - JET (2 year fixed term employment)
Netflix is looking to develop the industry's next generation of Production Finance Coordinators who will reside within the company's originals team in India. To that end, we've built our Junior Executive Training Program (JET). This is an entry-level Production Finance position. JET Coordinators will support, from our India office, our Netflix Production Finance Executives and Production Finance Associates.
Exceptional JET Coordinators will have the opportunity to become full-time employees. This is a two-year program composed of hands-on work, educational seminars, and mentorship. Our JET programme is scheduled to begin in January 2022.
• Immersive and comprehensive training in Production Finance and Production Accounting while supporting the Production Finance Team.
• Partner with Production Finance Associate to manage studio paid costs, bank reconciliations, show fundings, accounts payable and relationship management with outside production accounting teams.
• Work closely and collaboratively with numerous other Netflix teams including production management, business and legal affairs, post-production, creative and content accounting, etc.
• Assist with budget, cost report and other trackers throughout the life cycle of production.
• Process show-funding in accordance with deals and schedule.
• You embrace and advocate the Netflix culture and our long-term view.
• Candidates are required to be highly analytical and be strong and effective communicators. They must thrive in a fast-paced environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, focus on generating results and exhibit the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics.
• Candidates must be self-motivated, disciplined, highly organized and able to prioritize multiple tasks.
• High aptitude and enthusiasm for complex problem solving and analysis utilizing financial applications, including great Excel skills and knowledge of Tally.
• Very strong written communication skills and experience in facilitating and presenting analysis.
• A background in finance or Chartered Accountancy background would be great.