Coordinator, Production Facilities Management & Operations
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Coordinator, Production Facilities Management & Operations (Los Angeles)
We are seeking a Coordinator to support the Production Facilities Management and Operations team. The position will lead the day-to-day operations of two facilities in Los Angeles, including budget management, production move-in/out, ancillary billing, as well as being the key personnel between the studios and the productions.
Fueled by the broad appeal of being able to instantly enjoy unlimited movies and TV shows, Netflix is the world's leading Internet television network with over 200 million members in over 190 countries. With this international expansion and a growing slate of International Original productions, it's a great time to join Netflix.
A successful candidate will be passionate, self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, able to pivot when necessary, thorough and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail at all times. This is a demanding and fast moving position that requires someone who is a proactive and positive thinker, and able to exercise good judgment and communication.
• A self-starter, who is able to work effectively and drive projects
• A solution-oriented mindset; strong organizational and project management skills, allowing many projects to keep moving simultaneously
• Act as a liaison between production, studio operator and the facilities team to support production's needs
• Ability to work proactively, independently, and discreetly under tight schedules, across time zones and in multiple locations (responding after hours for important, timely or urgent manners)
• Manage the day to day operations supporting Production
• Provide exceptional customer service to create an amazing experience for productions
• Responsible for production facility move-in and move-outs
• Create Google Slides Team presentations
• Create a positive atmosphere of professionalism and support
• A great communicator that can build strong relationships with internal partners and deliver results based on their needs
• Support the team in the management of tenant improvements and construction projects
• Coordinate and conduct studio tours for internal Netflix teams as needed
• Any other duties to support the productions and departmentCreate a positive atmosphere of professionalism and support
• 5 years experience in entertainment-specific campus operational and facilities management. Candidates will likely be in a Manager role level outside of Netflix.
• Team player with an ability to oversee projects in a fast-paced environment.
• Self-starter with ability to prioritize and respond accordingly.
• Great communicator who can build strong working relationships with vendors, and internal and external partners.
• Ability to be discreet and handle confidential information.
• Proficiency in Google Workspace (Docs, Sheets, Gmail, Drive), as well as MS Word, Excel. AirTable experience is a plus!
• Willingness to continue learning to ensure understanding of current production process and equipment and studios.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Willingness to take educated risks and think out of the box.