Coordinator, Post Production
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 3/20/2023 1:14:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Coordinator, Post Production jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Coordinator, Post Production postings
Full Time Job
We are seeking a Post Production Coordinator to support the Netflix Series Animation Post Production team, focusing on animated content targeted to an Adult demographic. In concert with the Post Production Manager, this position would serve as the primary post production contact across all phases of production and ensure our partners successfully deliver all episodes to Netflix within approved schedule, technical, and budget parameters. Ultimately, the Post Production Coordinator serves as a bridge between productions and internal Netflix teams to make sure each title is successfully delivered into the Netflix ecosystem and positioned for success.
A successful candidate will be self-motivated, quick-thinking, flexible, able to pivot when necessary, thorough, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail at all times. This is a demanding and fast-moving position that requires someone who is a proactive and positive thinker, and able to exercise good judgment and communication.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Assist the Post Production Manager in the vetting of initial production and post production plans to ensure each production has the resources and an optimal plan to deliver content of the highest quality.
• In coordination with the Post Production Manager, communicate with Creative Executives and keep them aware of any key post production updates or issues.
• Embrace and understand new technologies and recognize their value in efficient and future workflows.
• Coordinate the onboarding process for production companies, freelance producers, and production crews to the Netflix ecosystem of tools and resources.
• Assist production and editorial crews with best practices for production and scratch dialogue recording.
• Track and manage post schedules, keeping stakeholders appraised of status.
• Data aggregation - Post Schedules, Technical Specifications, Personnel/Facility - into the Netflix ecosystem and streamline digital workflows by utilizing the Netflix tool suite.
• Maintain and curate preferred vendor lists for production recording, sound design, and picture mastering.
• Maintain and analyze vendor bids.
• Research and maintain preferred post production and editorial staff.
• Coordinate and manage the viewing of cuts for all shows.
• Coordinate Post Production Workflow calls.
• Help manage Publicity and Marketing requests.
• Coordinate and attend key creative approval sessions such as final mix playbacks, color correction reviews, and screening QC sessions.
• In collaboration with inter-departmental teams, create, update and distribute inward as well as outward-facing guidelines and best practices documents to our content creators.
• Digital Asset coordination and delivery for Netflix internal teams.
• Schedule and attend key screenings. Collaborate with show-based Post Production Supervisor on theater set-up, engineering needs, and run-throughs when applicable.
• Maintain, update, and help manage show assets and their delivery to Netflix. Audit completion/delivery of post production materials during prep, production, archive, and wrap.
• Passion for Adult Animation programming
• 3 Years hands-on experience in scripted series or animation post production
• Ability to handle a fast-paced environment supervising numerous projects in various states of production
• Familiar with new production technologies and workflows for UHD/4K, HDR, and Dolby Atmos
• Team-player who operates in a fast-paced, team-oriented setting
• Ability to be discreet and maintain confidential information
• Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly
• Ready and willing to give and receive feedback
• Eagerness to learn and being curious about all facets of post production as well as the wider business
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to multitask
• Access to deep roster of high quality vendors and talent worldwide
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and the Google Apps suite
• Proficient in digital dailies delivery tools (PIX, MediaSilo, DAX, etc.)
• BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience
At Netflix, we carefully consider a wide range of compensation factors to determine your compensation. We rely on market indicators to determine compensation and consider your specific job family, background, skills, and experience to get it right. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary and will also be dependent on your location.
The overall market range for roles in this area of Netflix is typically $104,000 - $152,000.
This range is based on total compensation (vs. only base salary), which is in line with our compensation philosophy.