Coordinator, Post Production
Full Time Job
We are seeking a Post Production Coordinator to support the Local Originals Post Production team from our Sydney office. This position will be tasked to coordinate, organise and track vital post information and workflows across our Australian Original productions and Licensed content, from pre-production through archive & wrap, as well as supporting projects with our cross-functional teams within broader Netflix.
With 200m paid memberships in over 190 countries,
A successful candidate will have a passion and keen interest in the post production process. Be self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking and flexible. With a strong emphasis on organizational abilities and unwavering attention to detail while simultaneously able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities and ability to pivot when necessary. This is a demanding and fast moving position that requires someone who is an independent,proactive and positive thinker, works well within a team structure with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
For this role, please write a brief paragraph telling us something interesting about yourself, as well as a resume when you apply.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Liaise with post production teams and partner with IT Production Support to ensure successful onboarding of shows and personnel into Netflix systems.
• Track and manage post schedules, keeping stakeholders apprised of status.
• Maintain and curate preferred vendor lists for dailies, sound and finishing.
• Research and maintain preferred post and editorial crew .
• Set up and manage dailies and cut viewing access for shows.
• Track and audit completion/delivery of post production deliverables during prep, production, QC, archive and wrap.
• 5 Years as a Post Coordinator, Post Production Supervisor, DI Producer or VFX Coordinator or VFX Producer working in non-scripted, documentary, scripted series or feature film projects.
• Ability to handle a fast paced environment supervising several projects in various points of production (from development through delivery)
• Knowledge of current trends for post production workflows for both UHD/4K and HDR
• Knowledge of post production tools used in editorial, online, grading and sound post workflows. Knowledge of post production finishing formats and codecs
• Knowledge of professional-grade camera formats and compression
• Ability to respond after hours for important, timely or urgent matters
• Ability and willingness to travel for official work
• Team-player who operates in a fast paced team-oriented setting
• Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information
• Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly
• Passion in continued learning of post production processes and trends
• Willingness to continue learning to ensure understanding of current post process
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides and Google Mail
• Proficient in digital dailies delivery tools and production tools
Netflix offers an attractive compensation package consisting of base salary, stock options, comprehensive benefits.