Coordinator, Post Production
Full Time Job
We are seeking an experienced Post Production Coordinator to join the SEA Post Production team to oversee a wide range of projects including our Original shows. This position will be based in our Singapore office. High proficiency in English and Bahasa Indonesia languages as well as experience working in the Indonesia post production industry are essential.
A successful candidate will be passionate, self-motivated, quick-thinking, flexible, thorough, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and unwavering attention to detail at all times.
This is a versatile and fast-moving position that requires someone who is proactive and able to exercise good judgment. The role will support the Post Manager and is the bridge between productions and internal Netflix teams to anticipate challenges, problem solve and communicate expectations and needs. Collaborative working with internal teams is a must to ensure our content is maintained at the highest standards and to deadlines.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Support the post managers reviewing schedules, budgets, quotes, and workflows
• Keeping up to date with Netflix tools, specifications, and technologies
• Track and manage all post schedules, keeping stakeholders apprised of status
• Set up and attend post production calls and meetings as needed
• Update and manage internal databases and trackers
• Coordinate with internal partners from onboarding new projects through the delivery process
• Maintain and curate preferred vendor lists for dailies, sound and finishing
• Research and maintain preferred freelance post crew
• Set up and manage dailies and cut viewing access for shows
• Audit completion/delivery of post production materials during prep, production, archive and wrap
• At least 5 years of working experience as freelance Post Supervisor or Coordinator, Post Producer or in a similar role within a post facility.
• Previous experience on independent or studio feature films and TV series
• Knowledge of post production workflows, tools and finishing formats
• Knowledge and experience in working with local or regional vendors (editorial, sound, colour, etc)
• A strong interest in and desire to learn new technologies
• Fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesia