Coordinator, Post Production, International Originals - India
This was removed by the employer on 6/14/2019 5:12:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Coordinator, Post Production, International Originals - India jobs in Mumbai-MH
Search all Coordinator, Post Production, International Originals - India postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Coordinator, Post Production, International Originals - India? Coordinator, Post Production, International Originals - India (Mumbai)
We are seeking a Post Production Coordinator to support the International Originals Post Production team from our Mumbai office. This position would organize vital post information and workflows across both original productions and Licensed content from pre-production through archive & wrap using internal tools, as well as supporting projects with our cross-functional teams within Netflix.
Fueled by the broad appeal of being able to instantly enjoy unlimited movies and TV shows, Netflix is the world's leading Internet television network with over 148 million members in over 190 countries. With the move into original film acquisition and production underway, it's a great time to join Netflix.
A successful candidate will be self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, able to pivot when necessary, thorough and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail at all times. This is a demanding and fast moving position that requires someone who is a proactive and positive thinker, and able to exercise good judgment and communication.
For this role, please submit a cover letter as well as a resume when you apply.
• Liaise with post production teams and partner with IT Production Support to ensure successful onboarding of shows and personnel into Netflix systems.
• Track and manage post schedules, keeping stakeholders apprised of status.
• Maintain and curate preferred vendor lists for dailies, sound and finishing.
• Research and maintain preferred post staff.
• Set up and manage dailies and cut viewing access for shows.
• Audit completion/delivery of post production materials during prep, production, archive and wrap.
• 5 Years as a Post Production Supervisor, Post Production Line Producer, Associate Editor or VFX Coordinator/Producer working in scripted series or feature film projects.
• Ability to handle a fast paced environment supervising several projects in various points of production (from development through delivery)
• Strong knowledge of current trends and workflows for both UHD/4K and HDR
• Operational proficiency in post production tools such as Avid Media Composer and Davinci Resolve
• Knowledge of post production finishing formats and codecs
• Knowledge of professional-grade camera formats and compression
• Ability to respond after hours for important, timely or urgent matters
• Ability and willingness to travel for official work
• Team-player who operates in a fast paced team-oriented setting
• Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information
• Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly
• Willingness to continue learning to ensure understanding of current post process
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multi-task
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides and Google Mail
• Proficient in digital dailies delivery tools and production tools
• BA/BS Degree This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.