Coordinator, Post Production, International Originals, Nordics
Full Time Job
Coordinator, Post Production, International Originals, Nordics (Amsterdam)
We are seeking an experienced Post Production Coordinator to work as part of a dynamic team to oversee our Norwegian, Danish, Swedish, Finnish and Icelandic-language series that are produced throughout Scandinavia. High proficiency in English and a Scandinavian regional language is essential.
Fueled by the broad appeal of being able to instantly enjoy unlimited movies and TV shows, Netflix has grown to have over 150 million streaming members globally. With this international expansion and a move into International originals, it's a great time to join Netflix.
A successful candidate will be self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, able to pivot when necessary, thorough and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail at all times.
This is a demanding and fast moving position that requires someone who is a proactive and positive thinker, and able to exercise good judgment and initiative. The role will support Post Managers, Production Managers and Creative Execs internally, whilst also being key point of support for external partners. Collaborative working is a must, with a need to liase with many internal specialist teams to ensure our content is maintained at the highest standards and to deadlines. A strong technical understanding of all things post and great logistical skills are core.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Support the post managers reviewing schedules, budgets, quotes, and workflows
• Keeping up to date with Netflix tools, specifications, and technologies
• Track and manage all post schedules, keeping stakeholders apprised of status
• Set up and manage dailies and cut viewing for internal Creative Execs
• Set up and attend post production calls and meetings as needed
• Coordinate with internal specialists from onboarding new projects through the delivery process - i.e. QC, localisation teams, archiving assets, etc
• Update and manage internal database/trackers
• Manage Publicity and Marketing requests and assets
• Set up key creative approval sessions such as final mixor color correction reviews
• Set up and schedule legal clearance reviews with Legal Department
• Fluency in English and a Scandinavian regional language is essential
• 3-5 years as freelance or in-house Post Supervisor/Coordinator/Scheduler on independent or studio feature films or network series.
• Local vendor and Production knowledge in Europe or MENA Region required
• Ability to handle a fast paced environment supervising several projects in various points of production (from development through delivery)
• Familiar with the current trends and workflows for both UHD/4K and HDR
• Ability to respond after hours for important, timely or urgent matters
• Team-player who operates in a fast paced team-oriented setting
• Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information
• Ability to travel frequently to international offices and vendors
• Understanding of how to prioritize and how to respond accordingly
• Willingness to continue learning to ensure understanding of current post process
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multi-task
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides and Google Mail
• Working knowledge of UHD/4K cameras, UHD/4K workflows, Avid, Final Cut Pro, Premiere, Resolve, Baselight, Nucoda, After Effects, ProTools, IMF, DCP