Coordinator, Post Production - Central & Eastern European Originals
This was removed by the employer on 8/19/2020 7:11:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Coordinator, Post Production - Central & Eastern European Originals jobs in Amsterdam-NH
Search all Coordinator, Post Production - Central & Eastern European Originals postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Coordinator, Post Production - Central & Eastern European Originals? We are seeking an experienced Post Production Coordinator to work as part of a dynamic team to oversee a wide range of projects including our Central and Eastern European Originals content. This position will be based in our Amsterdam office. High proficiency in English and Polish or German language is essential.
A successful candidate will be self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, able to pivot when necessary, thorough and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and unwavering attention to detail at all times.
This is a demanding and fast-moving position that requires someone who is a proactive and positive thinker, and able to exercise good judgment and initiative. The role will support Post Managers and Creative Execs internally, whilst also being a key point of support for external partners. Collaborative working is a must, with a need to liaise with many internal specialist teams to ensure our content is maintained at the highest standards and to deadlines. A strong technical understanding of all things post and great logistical skills are core.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Support the post managers reviewing schedules, budgets, quotes, and workflows
• Keeping up to date with Netflix tools, specifications, and technologies
• Track and manage all post schedules, keeping stakeholders apprised of status
• Set up and manage dailies and cut viewing for internal Creative Execs
• Set up and attend post production calls and meetings as needed
• Coordinate with internal specialists from onboarding new projects through the delivery process - i.e. QC, localisation, archiving assets, etc
• Update and manage internal databases/trackers
• Manage Publicity and Marketing requests and assets
• Set up key creative approval sessions such as final sound and color reviews
• Fluency in English and Polish or German
• 3-5 years as freelance or in-house Post Supervisor/Coordinator/Scheduler on independent or studio feature films or series
• Local vendor and Production knowledge in the CEE region is required
• Ability to handle a fast paced environment supervising several projects in various points of production (from development through delivery)
• Familiar with the current trends and workflows for both UHD/4K and HDR
• Ability to respond after hours for important, timely or urgent matters
• Team-player who operates in a fast paced team-oriented setting
• Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information
• Ability to travel frequently to international offices and vendors
• Understanding of how to prioritize and how to respond accordingly
• Willingness to continue learning to ensure understanding of current post process
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multi-task
• Working knowledge of UHD/4K cameras and workflows, IMF, DCP and tools such as Avid, Final Cut Pro, Premiere, Resolve, Baselight, Nucoda, After Effects, ProTools This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.