Coordinator, Post Production, Anime
This was removed by the employer on 6/17/2021 7:12:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Coordinator, Post Production, Anime jobs in Tokyo-TY
Search all Coordinator, Post Production, Anime postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Coordinator, Post Production, Anime?
Full Time Job
We are seeking an experienced Post Production Coordinator to work as part of the Anime Post Production team, based in Tokyo, Japan. This position would organize vital post information and workflows with an increasing growing slate of Original Anime Shows, and work closely with our cross-functional teams within Netflix. High proficiency in English and Japanese language is essential.
A successful candidate will be passionate, self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, able to pivot when necessary, thorough, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and unwavering attention to detail at all times. This is a demanding and fast-moving position that requires someone who is a proactive and positive thinker, and able to exercise good judgment and communication. The role will be focused on supporting English and Japanese content that is usually produced throughout international territories with local talent and producers.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Support the post managers reviewing schedules, budgets, quotes, and workflows
• Keep up to the date with Netflix tools, specifications, and technologies
• Track and manage post schedules, keeping stakeholders apprised of the status
• Set up and attend post production calls and meetings as needed
• Update and manage internal databases and trackers
• Coordinate with internal partners from onboarding new projects through the delivery process
• Maintain and curate preferred vendor lists for dailies, sound and finishing
• Research and maintain preferred freelance post crew
• Set up and manage dailies and cut viewing access for shows
• Audit completion/delivery of post production materials during prep, production, archive and wrap.
• 5 Years as a Post Production Supervisor, Post Production Producer, Assistant Director, or VFX Producer on anime films or series
• Experience working in post production roles in Japan and across Asia.
• Ability to handle a fast-paced environment supervising several projects in various points of production (from development through delivery).
• Strong knowledge of current trends and workflows for both UHD/4K and HDR.
• Operational proficiency in post production tools such as Avid Media Composer and Davinci Resolve.
• Knowledge of post production finishing formats and codecs.
• Knowledge of professional-grade camera formats and compression.
Netflix Japan will not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from recruitment agencies, and we will not be responsible for any related fees.
Please do not forward resumes to our career page or employees.