Coordinator, Post Partnerships & Integrations
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The Post Partnerships & Integrations (PPI) team at Netflix sits at the crossroads of the creative post community. Our mission is to improve creative tools and workflows (in particular, the processes for creating and delivering in the best available technical formats) so that artists spend more of their time on creative work, and less time on the non-creative tasks. To do this, we partner closely with Netflix internal post management, creative post facilities, and the companies who make the tools they use every day to acquire, manage and deliver image data, sound data, and metadata.
As a PPI coordinator, your primary duty is to implement methods to track the commitments of our technology partners in the Netflix Post Technology Alliance.
• Scheduling meetings, and managing agendas with partners.
• Tracking partner commitments for new features and workflow enhancements.
• Tracking tool related support requests/escalations from members of our Netflix Post Partner Program.
• Assisting the PPI outreach team with planning events and activations related to training, engagement, and recognition for the creative post community.
• Aggregating information about partners products, roadmaps, and strategies for our internal post teams.
• Organization: you must be able to effectively manage a large volume of information about our partnerships.
• Expert communication skills: you must be able to distill complex issues into clear, concise actions.
• High-volume project/portfolio tracking skills: you will coordinate the activities of a large number of external partners and internal stakeholders. You must be able to manage numerous parallel partner engagements efficiently and effectively.
• A BA/BS Degree
• 3 years of work experience managing projects (ideally post production tools/software)
• Post Production experience (video post, audio post, VFX, or dubbing)